What guns are you planing to purchase during the Holidays?

There are at least three handguns I’ve been eyeing to purchase but I can only get one. So far I’m leaning towards the Taurus GX4.

The other is the hellcat pro or the Sig P320 compact.

I have shot all three thanks to Friends that own them.

5 Likes

I don’t own a Taurus, got the hellcat, the PRO, and the P320 Carry, but as of late I switched out the trigger shoe for a flat trigger, and the stock grip module for the XCarry grip module. Now it’s a sweet shooter. Best with your shopping. I’m still eyeing the TX22, figuring whether to take advantage of offered discounts available to me.

5 Likes

An official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time.

Or probably, a 22LR. Not sure what model, but something small enough for me to teach a kid how to shoot.

4 Likes

I was looking at the Smith&Wesson M&P 2.0 Metal looks like a great looking gun and will probably go to the local gun store to rent and shoot it soon.

3 Likes

I have all the weapons I need and not planning any more in the future,but still reloading ammo and still buying the ammo boxes for the ammo,i can never have enough ammo

4 Likes

None. I may like to lose a few I’ll never shoot!

4 Likes

I am going to reduce my number of firearms this/next month, whilst increasing my capability. And it’s going to be expen$ive

6 Likes

Step two in my holiday buying plan is getting a Springfield Garrison 45, a Walther WMP, and a Sig Sauer XCompact w/ Romeo1. Step one is to convince my wife what a great idea this is. Wish me luck.

3 Likes

[Johnnyq60]

that is my EDC [in 45 ACP]
IWB and Belly Band both work great for CC
really happy with the way it shoots
cycles everything I load it with and very accurate.
I do need the +1 mags to fill out my hand on the grip

3 Likes

I am contemplating a H&K VP9 for IDPA competition shooting. Mainly for ammo cost reasons. But I really don’t want to change calibers as there is a difference in felt recoil and grip.

4 Likes

I’m thinking of an AR style 22LR rifle for training purposes.
S&W 15-22 is pricey at this time so looking at cheaper options.

2 Likes

Many thanks to 114.

Henry Frontier 22lr threaded barrel
Henry Big Boy model X 44 Magnum
PSA JAKL 556
KEL-TEC KSG 12
Taurus 44 long barrel 44 magnum (or similar)
Ruger 22/45 lite Mark 4 Purple

And whatever else that catches my eye. Lots of extra mags for each and later cases of ammo…

2 Likes

590A1 CLASS III PUMP-ACTION – 6-SHOT

Please Santa Pretty Please. I’ve been a Good guy this year, well pretty good, oh hell not that good but Please any ducking way…

4 Likes

I purchased an M & P 2.0 for my wife, or rather she purchased one after shopping around. I liked it so much I purchased a second one for myself. That said, I generally conceal carry a jframe wheel gun in an ankle holster.

3 Likes

still the same one i wanted last year the john wayne designed henry a little bit pricey

2 Likes

Great choices @Norm7 and welcome to the family. M&P all the way.

1 Like

I bought myself a 12-gauge side-by-side, 24" barrel, “rabbit-ear” shotgun, brand-new for myself for Christmas. Now I’m going to make a first-class leather case for it. I’m not sure whether it will be for “take-down” or a full scabbard with a lid on leather straps. This one has a checkered grip and fore-stock. My first side-by-side was a kit-built Pedersoli muzzle-loader and I took many pheasant, quail, dove, squirrels and rabbits with it while hunting with my little Brittany Spaniel when a “younger me” was a warrant officer at Fort Riley, Kansas. There’s NOTHING like the feel of a double-gun kicking against your shoulder out in the fields!

4 Likes

I will be purchasing a Ruger Redhawk 454 Casull if I can find one.

3 Likes

Aw that’s sad @Brad ! If you need someone to adopt them, I might know someone that would be happy to foster those poor things! I would like to try out a tisas px-9. I’ve heard good things about them. I wouldn’t mind another m2.0 and a .22 pistol. I’ve been trying to hold off on new purchases until after the holidays, but I’m too far gone to resist much longer. Is there a support group for firearms addicts?

3 Likes

Haven’t any solid plans to buy. But always looking for things that catch my interest. 2nd Gen Colt SAA.? Something different ? Maybe

1 Like