What do you Think

I think when every thing is said and done, it’s going to be impeachment time for ole number 46, if he gets into office, ole Joe knew what was going on.
6 Likes

I think anyone saying nothing to see here is in on it. The evidence is there to justify an investigation. Now what comes out of that is yet to be determined but it should at the very minimum be investigated.

5 Likes

Biden always was a combo JO and GPA - he’s the prime example of a “professional politician”, and has made every effort to include his family with seats on the gravy train. Ted Kennedy was a MA U. S. senator from the time I was 12 until he died - not even avoiding a manslaughter charge and conviction - and other bad behavior - deterred his greed for power and influence. And we’re criticized for demanding term limits? Now, it looks like we’re getting a president with an extra hole in his head. I want to talk to some aliens about a one-way trip.

2 Likes

Nothing will happen, ever, whether he gets in office or not.

6 Likes

I agree Mark. :angry:

2 Likes

The swamp may be re-filling.

1 Like

Ok alot of good guys have commented, before this thread gets out of hand. Anyone taking over under bets this thread doesn’t make it past 50 comments before it gets shut down?

BTW it’s a great topic, not bashing the OP but I’ve been around enough to assume this is gonna go sideways

3 Likes

You’re likely right. But if it does, I think that Joe is solidly the best of the top three people. I can’t even begin to fathom the damage with Pelosi as VP. What we’re about to get is going to difficult enough to recover from.

Perhaps the party will turn on him then their true pick is in…

1 Like

You’re right Fizbin. But I don’t know if I’d call it a swamp anymore, it’s more like SEWER. Flush twice it’s along ways to D.C.

Move along peasant. Nothing to see here. Once our Dear Glorious Leader The Devine One Biden takes office there will be a “Great Reset” of the internet. After the “Great Reset” you’ll only see and post only Kitten and Puppy videos. The Devine One Biden will make everything better and knows what is best for you. Be grateful peasant.

For people unaware consider reading here for more information about the terrible ‘great reset’.

“The Great Reset not only ties you to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, but even gives you a “social credit” ID that can run every facet of your life.”

Time will tell how the GR will destroy all that you work hard for in life, your life savings, your home, your choices involving your health for yourself and your family. Do you think there is zero chance the governments will not abuse this program? Do you trust the governments to not abuse your privacy? Do you trust the governments to protect your Constitutional rights?

1 Like

If Joe goes out, Kamala gets in.
She’d like that.

2 Likes

Figured that was the plan all along. Dems have been looking for a woman leader for awhile.Biden’s on his last rodeo anyway. Doesn’t matter much as the party runs the show, everyone else is just a puppet…

And sadly, that is only 1/2 as scary as if something happens to both of them. You think that our country is about to implode now…put Nancy in the driver’s seat. I don’t even want to think about it.

1 Like