What Do You Do If the ATF Comes Knocking at Your Door?

Hello and welcome @Josue2

3 Likes

@todd30 5 stars for posting the link. Had not seen it and GREATLY appreciate the post and vid.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone

2 Likes

This seems to be a very effective way to handle the situation :rofl:

4 Likes

@Michael_Anthony Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :us:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Michael_Anthony

2 Likes

Good to be here guys!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Michael_Anthony and you are in the right place at the right time.

OK, What Really Is the Rule

When You Buy More Than One Firearm at a Time?

4 Likes

Put the dog somewhere safe.

7 Likes

Guys there’s a Part 2! Hahaha

7 Likes
7 Likes

What if every member of NRA, SAF, FPC, and GOA reported Hunter for falsifying a 4473 resulting in an illegal gun purchase?

9 Likes

They may take it “FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY” and you will see a new set of rules that may eventually allow the return of your LEGALLY confiscated property.

3 Likes

Sounds like a pipe dream!

4 Likes

This one!

4 Likes

We need to remember that any question a Law Enforcement Officer asks is a fishing expedition, and everything you say can be used against you.

SHUT UP!!! If they don’t have a warrant they have no reason to come see you. If they are going to detain you, you still keep your mouth shut. If they have a warrant they have legal backing to search, still do not answer any questions without legal representation. Make sure your spouse knows NOT to answer any questions either.

I back the blue, but it does not mean the I’m willing to set aside my rights. NOTHING you say can be used to HELP you, so shut the f’ up!

14 Likes

More folks are noticing.
Lawyer: What to Do When Cops DEMAND Your Guns - YouTube

7 Likes

This could lead to guerra civil estados Unidos!

3 Likes
4 Likes