What Do You Do If the ATF Comes Knocking at Your Door?

I guess I am not as old as I assumed I was… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Two lookers!

Took me a minute to remember Coach! She aged well!

2 Likes

Great information. I also entered washingtongunlaw.com into my phone. Stay safe.

2 Likes

Good info, if they do knock the 1st thing I’ll remember is this video. I’m guessing they’re not all so cordial though :grimacing:
The Biden tearing up the constitution cartoon made me wonder where this was going but was good, “just the facts mam”.

2 Likes

I’m an American born Jew - my great great grandfather shared many stories with me in my youth - This is how the Nazis started off in Poland pre WWII - and to those that think Jews are wusses when it comes to guns - please visit https://nysjewishgunclub.com/

9 Likes

I like the Jewish gun club! That would make a good new topic to talk about and explore!

5 Likes

Yes I’d be happy to - way too much disinformation

FYI I don’t know if the public realizes about the Highland Park, IL tragedy that the town is heavily Jewish and anti-gun - I know this because I raised a family in another Jewish community Buffalo Grove IL 5 miles west of Highland park - for 18 years.

I’m working on a blog (my Pro 2A blog) post about the most famous Jewish anti-gun disciple who has an ARMED SECURITY DETAIL OF AT LEAST TEN GUARDS - “Guns for me but none for thee” - Michael Blumenthal

I will move the content here to avoid spam and see if that will ignite some discussion

Thank you

photo

Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

9 Likes

This is awesome @MitchR and I am glad to see the Jewish community getting involved in firearms training and self defense.

5 Likes

12 Likes

ATF Agent knocks on my door.
Me: Who is it?
ATF: Its the ATF. We want to talk
Me: How many are with you?
ATF: 3
Me: Talk to among yourselves.

5 Likes

What I don’t understand, is of all the communities in the world, why would the Jewish people go unarmed? If I had a teacher like Hitler…
You would think by now they would be armed to the teeth!
You wouldn’t be able to grab my gun if I was cold and dead!

3 Likes

Thank you for the infomation people seem to have lost what there dam rights are! Why because law abiding people don’t have many brushes with the law… So they don’t know what there rights really are, further they are not lawyers. So it frazzles these people to have salutations like this occur, the capitulate to any demand by the law enforcement what funny is the fight when they have a warrant think about it then they end up in cuffs I have seen this play out in news feeds and even in life and story’s I have been told by I digress GOOD LUCK ALL Were in a fight to keep our country or what left of it

2 Likes

@Scott52 because of the Jewish liberal anti-gun proponents like the billionaire Michael Bloomberg

photo

Mitch Rezman
CEO/CMO, SuperEZSystems

773-848-0687 | Mitch@SuperEZSystems.com

SuperEZSystems.com

618 E Commercial Ave Lowell, IN 46356

App Social Buttons ImageApp Social Buttons Image

3 Likes

One would think that after NAZI Gemany that Jews would be among the most pro-gun and pro 2-A. Bloomberg looks like Joseph Geobbels of the 3d reich- Hmmmmm!

4 Likes

This just in. It’s happening more frequently.

5 Likes

Thank you for that video! That was epic!

3 Likes

2A1

This pic related to earlier comments and just exactly what can be at risk. People think such a thing could never happen again. I am honestly not so sure about that.

We must ensure and make damn certain it will never happen again. A disarmed populace has little hope of resisting such evil. Evil like that does still exist. People who think otherwise know little of history.

8 Likes

I have some friends who are very pro-2A, and they’ve told me they are definitely not alone. Their synagogue supports self-defense, they’re pro-Israel, etc. This is especially true after a rash of antisemitic attacks a few years back. I suspect it’s more common than we’re led to believe; the loudest voices are often over-represented in the news. For what it’s worth, though, they can’t understand the left-leaning, anti-Israel Jews who are weak on the Bill of Rights and tolerant of authoritarians. So you’re in good company.

While we’re at it, I really can’t think of any demographic group that should be insensitive to the plight of disarmed peoples. It’s not like you have to look to ancient history in foreign nations to see what happens, it’s part of U.S. history.

5 Likes

My opinions first ,get all the gun illegal gun to the street . An N my door.later

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Josue2 and god bless you.

2 Likes