What do you call a group of gun owners?

… and when they write about us we can clip the article :wink:

4 Likes

A chamber of owners

5 Likes

This kinda reminds me of what a co-worker said about me once: do you need someone of my caliber or someone like Bill?

If I wasn’t at work he would have been hit.

2 Likes

Posse

6 Likes

Someone buy this man a round !

4 Likes

Peaceful

Brace would work except we really consider that to be specific to a pair, and in particular identical twins.

Posse perhaps, but that kind of assumes purpose, different folks may own guns for different stated purposes.

But I like those two of what I have read above

1 Like

Sorry about your back. It’s too hot out to do very much anyway. Rest up and get ready for cooler weather!

3 Likes

A well regulated militia…

9 Likes

Thanks, at least I’m not in my home county. Most of it has washed away in the flooding. If it ever got into my mom’s home, I would expect to see Noah’s ark go floating by.

2 Likes

Better question.

What do you call a group of oppressive people listening to liberal, soft hearted, sissy’s on a , supposed protection forum? Pm for answer. Act quickly. This will be taken down.

4 Likes

An Arsenal?
A Cylinder?
A Battery?
A Brigade?
A Bandolier?
A Concealment?

OOH< OOH!! I know…a CLIP!

(I’m sorry. Please don’t kick me out.)

9 Likes

I’m going with @Barry54, “Militia”. Each colony had their own militia laws but most agreed that the militia consisted of all able bodied males, ages 18-45 . Now to include our able bodied women.
And no, we are not “well regulated” right now. We are a rabble. :slightly_smiling_face:
Bring yur own Musket, powder and ball boys.

11 Likes

Don’t confuse “well regulated” with “well trained”. If you consider the huge number of state and federal gun laws, I think we are probably one of the most regulated groups in existence.

4 Likes

I am liking Militia myself. It seems to fit what we are capable of being if the situation demands it. The forces arrayed against us make it very difficult to form units and coordinate actions. Not impossible though. Our own government would be on us immediately if we really started to form units and start training.

11 Likes

How about (IPACS) for
Integral
Patriots
And
Constitutional
Stewards

5 Likes

Patriots.

9 Likes

“FREE” remember what it took?

9 Likes

Some names here match the reality and some dont. I would stick with Peaceful, Law-abiding. Folks who want to be called Militia, I hate to rain on your parade, cities invaded, cities burnt -one 17 yo boy stepped up to do a man’s job, no one else, not even Koreans. Must have grown old and cannot climb to the roofs anymore to kick an average American fool in his pride.
Every man is a hero in his mind. Cant recall who said it.

4 Likes

Tyrants

1 Like

A regiment

3 Likes