What companies are for gun control?

There are companies coming out of the woodworks against the right to keep and bear arms. For example, Levi Strauss will pay employees to “volunteer” for gun-control organizations.

What companies do you know of who are pro-gun control? Will you shop with these companies? Granted, they have the right to their opinion and to express it.

Please remember to lead by example with your answer. We’re not here to attack the companies because everyone is entitled to their beliefs, we’ll take the higher road and take our business elsewhere.

FYI - I won’t be purchasing another pair of Levi’s unless they change their stance. They have the right to their opinion - and I have the right to disagree with it and take my money elsewhere.

8 Likes

I don’t support companies that are ok taking away people’s rights as often as practical

6 Likes

I’m very particular about infringing on rights. I won buy another pair of Levi’s now that I know this. Walmart started selling satanic itemsnow. Sam Walton must be rolling in his grave.

3 Likes

We all pretty much know about Dick’s decision to go anti-2a. I used to go there often, mainly for sports equipment for my son, but not anymore.

Locally, there’s a gun range in my city, about 10 to 15 minutes away. The owner saw fit to notify a Boston news channel to do a story about people in MA ordering ammo from online companies and having it shipped to their doorstep. Needless to say, they got hammered by active gun owners in MA. I drive 45 minutes to go shooting and won’t give the dirtbag a dime!

Coincidentally, a couple months before that story, they got nailed selling MA residents guns from the AGs magic non compliant list.

4 Likes

Thanks for ruining my favorite jeans, @Dawn.

1 Like

Don’t shoot the messenger, @AdamJ! If I was running that company I would set up self defense classes and teach people how to carry responsibly and even come out with jeans designed for carrying…

3 Likes

I read that article today also! I only own Levi’s but after today I’m a tractor supply bib overalls kinda guy!

5 Likes

I’ll stick with Wranglers I guess. Maybe go Deleuth.

7 Likes

I like Ariat jeans. They’re comfy, and if you get them from Amazon they’re about as much as Levi. They also FIT, and run large around the waist. So I feel better about myself when I buy in a lower size and can squeeze a holster in too.

4 Likes

I haven’t bought a pair of Levi’s in about 7 years. And as of now I won’t be buying any moving forward.

Last week my son and I went to purchase some ammunition and he was going to purchase a benchmade knife and then decided to go with Kershaw and buy more ammo.

2 Likes

I don’t know of alternate stores for many listed. Movie theaters too. Hands are tied.

4 Likes

Well, crap! Jo-Ann fabrics, Target and my bank… I’ve already cut out Starbucks (Dunn Brothers in West Bend is much better!), but I don’t know if I can end my Target addiction. :frowning:

2 Likes

I was just at target in Menomonee Falls and didn’t see a sign on their door though. Same with buffalo wild wings, I never saw a sign on the door.

BW’s in West Bend has a sign on the door I believe. I know a lot of USCCA staff won’t go there and it’s less than two miles for the headquarters. They’re loosing some business as we like our guns and like to eat! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, somebody needs to make wing place that gives concealed carry permit holders wings for .45 cents a piece. :grinning:

6 Likes

I try my best not go in a business that has sign that said no guns. I stay out they don’t get my money. And any business that supports the right to take my guns. Not getting my money :persevere::persevere::persevere::persevere:

2 Likes

Pizza Hit Wing Street Wings are good. They aren’t .45 cents, but they are good.

1 Like

I normally get them from this little burger place near my house. The breading isn’t soggy and they’re nice and hot.

1 Like

I’d be willing to bet that list has grown since first being published.

1 Like

At least where fast food is concerned, I love supporting my local mom and pop pizza shops. I can see a Domino’s from my front porch (they aren’t on the list), but I’d rather order from a local, non-nationally-affiliated place.

Bought socks from Tractor Supply the other day. Found a store over the border in New Hampshire that sells a variety of work boots. Maybe I had become lazy and retail blind. Only saw the big box stores. All this 2A activity is opening my eyes.

5 Likes