What are you thankful for this year?

Thankful that we left Kalifornia behind and moved to a small conservative town in Nevada. Yes, I know Nevada is a blue state, but outside of Las Vegas and Reno you’d never know it.

3 Likes

So am I. God is Great!

2 Likes

Please post religious feelings on a religious forum.

1 Like

Please post addlepated comments on the addlepated forum.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:
This evening, I’m thankful to my Creators (including mom and dad) for letting me read this thread and learn new english words, I’ve never used before. :pray:

addlepated → other meanings are → puddingheaded, nincompoop, muddleheaded

S**t… :scream: and they say that Polish is hard to learn… :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

My apologies Brad, just agreeing with Johnny… :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m hardly offended, Eric, but this can easily turn into a neighborhood with nothing but Jesus Saves signs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m thankful for the many Blessings that God has bestowed on me and my family. I thank Him for my health and for the talent that He has given to me.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Stay safe out there.

1 Like

1 Like

I am thankful for my wife, my friends, my overall heath and well being after 7 spine surgeries, our freedom.

2 Likes

@LEN4 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

I am thankful for God, family, and friends. Also, I’m thankful that I will be getting surgery soon to deal with my lower back pain and nerve root compression problems and hopefully be able to be more mobile and active.

2 Likes

@Richard477 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. :us:

Thanks to all who have participated on this thread. It’s been a blessing to read what y’all are thankful for.
I am thankful for Gods sustaining grace through tough times. He is so kind to us.
I am thankful for this community who has given me food for thought on many occasions.
God bless y’all and God bless America

2 Likes

I’m thankful God put good people in my life and he let me live a good life.

1 Like

Welcome LEN4, you’ll find a lively group here, where variety is the spice of life, with some really nice members that are extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

Welcome to a great forum Richard477 ! You’ll find it’s a great group, with a wealth of knowledge.

I’m thankful to have a wonderful family, financially sound, have five sons and three grandchildren and a God in heaven looking after his people.

1 Like

I’m thankful to finally be alone. To have nobody demand anything of me. To have nobody to make me feel guilty about anything. Now if I could only get them to stop calling too. That would be nice.

2 Likes

Being alone is underrated. :+1:

2 Likes