What are you reading/listening to/watching for training today?

I’m really appreciating the quality and presentation of the USCCA materials too.

3 Likes

They are awesome! Great organization!!!

3 Likes

I am actively reading and replying to things worthwhile in society instead of being glued to Facebook memes!

2 Likes

Watching: PDN’s Platnium Level “Live” Training. Finished the first set of videos which come with “homework”. Basically getting to attend a prerecorded class with Rob Pincus, do the live fire training at a local range, then attend an interactive Webinar with Rob to ask questions, go over lessons learned, meet other members, and get to feel like your are there without being “There”. Getting ready to start the second set of classes, Defensive Shooting Skills.

1 Like

Reading today: When Violence is the Answer by TFT’s Tim Larkin

Previously Read: Left of Bang; On Combat; On Killing; USCCA’s 30 Days to Concealed Carry Confidence; The Gift of Fear; The Unthinkable - Who Survives When A Disaster Strikes; Thank You For My Service (Mat Best).

1 Like

@ShawnShine I like your list… I’ve read most of it.

That’s all on my list to read / watch :grin:

1 Like

I’ve started watching First Person Defender from Gun Talk Media on YouTube. Lots of scenarios to consider and different ways to handle situations.

2 Likes

welcome @Larry59 - I’ll have to check that one, I’m not familiar with them!