What are you carrying right now?

I walked up to Chris Z from our awesome Member Services department and @KevinM and asked them, “what are you carrying right now?”

Their response is pictured.

So now I ask you, what are you carrying right now?
Please post your picture below!

8 Likes

13 Likes

20190201_164320

10 Likes

My EDC Glock 19 Navy Seal Foundation version. It will be getting Ameriglo Spartan ops sights next week.IMG_20190130_194517

14 Likes

Have you noticed any faults with Sig?? I don’t have any experience with them and I’m about to be forced to carry one at work. Any Intel you can provide would be helpful.

1 Like

@AdamJ, I carried borh the Sig P228 and P229, they were very reliable and tough. I have put thousands of rounds down range with both when I was a FLEO, never had a malfunction.

5 Likes

@MikeB thanks. I’m receiving my first shipment of the new M-17 shortly. I look forward to saying goodbye to the Beretta.

3 Likes

@AdamJ, there are days I miss that old M9

3 Likes

9 Likes

Running my heavier setup today…20190201_195504

6 Likes

@AdamJ, depends on my mood, my around the house carry is a Glock 42, my EDC is a Canik TP9SA. 18+1 striker fire SA. I have put 2500 rounds through it with no malfunctions. Factory 3.5 lb trigger, crisp and clean.

2 Likes

With all the unloaded posts here, I don’t see the plus one in everyone elses pictures…

Does anyone carry the Plus 1?

8 Likes

Mine is loaded, plus 1.

4 Likes

IMG_20190202_083503_7

5 Likes

@Orpackrat, I learned that term from an old Gunnery Sergeant. Back when we still carried 1911s.

3 Likes

I carry with the plus 1. As you can in my photo.

3 Likes

Forced to carry a Sig? Don’t threaten me with a good time! I love Sig and will only carry Sig. I have 3 and bought my hubby 1. The legions are even better than the regular.

6 Likes

Forced to carry one, @AdamJ? That sounds terrible :rofl:

I only carry Sig- personal preference. I find them reliable and comfortable.

5 Likes

image Colt 1911 Combat Unit Rail Gun

6 Likes

I’ve tried uploading a pic of the exact hat you’re wearing, but couldn’t get it to upload. Anyway, thought you’d appreciate it. Oh, I almost forgot, it’s a Patriots hat :laughing: !

2 Likes