What are you carrying right now?

About 4,000 extra calories in my belly.
Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving.

9 Likes

Carrying my Sig 365 Macro with reload in a trex sidecar loaded with 115gr +p Super Vel copper solid hp’s.

2 Likes

Defensive items the government would like to allow us to have…one empty hand, and a turkey sandwich in the other, currently. Turkey won’t be outlawed in a few years, right? :sob:

2 Likes

Apparently I’m carrying the flu virus right now. Sux!!!

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
We see more flu than Covid viruses these days. :joy:

4 Likes

I saw a commercial that said FEMA will pay $9,000 towards the funeral expense of anyone who’s death is related to COVID. So expect those numbers to rise.

6 Likes

I found interesting that these days it’s better to have a Covid than flu.
With Covid infection I get 5 days off without losing my seek nor personal days, which I have to use for flu :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Boss: “You have the flu? Why aren’t you in the office?”

5 Likes

All of the sudden I feel myself coming down with something…hope I don’t “die” :rofl:

3 Likes

Been carrying a Glock 30/41 for a while now. I love the 1911. But I changed to double stack Glocks. I prefer the extra capacity.

3 Likes

@Dawn I decided to carry around extra ammo at Thanksgiving dinner too. My son put such a huge lay out on the table, and I didn’t want to seem ungrateful lol. You name it, and he and my daughter-in-law cooked it.

1 Like

I had never given these any notice until now, but I found I can un-snob and enjoy my new SAR 9. I don’t know if they’re all this nice, but I like mine. And it’s so affordable.
This thing has some nice features and seems well made. USA headquarters is in my state too.
I’ll give a better report when I’ve hade time enough training with it.

2 Likes

Just got the XL ; very satisfied with it

4 Likes

Nice shooting brother @Blacky :+1: :+1:

2 Likes