What are you carrying right now?

Kydex or leather garage? :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Also Plus one

1 Like

Welcome to the family @Arthur60 and God bless you.

Nice piece of hardware brother @Christopher184 .:+1::+1:

1 Like

@CaseyTX kinda like zig and zag, Pete and Repete, Mutt and Jeff…well maybe not the last.

1 Like

Hey @CaseyTX, did your P938 come with the little kydex holster, and did you have difficulty with it releasing the weapon when wearing?

It did come with the holster. I haven’t really carried with it. But, I seem to remember it is more of a “twist” and pull. Twist the gun clockwise toward your body just a little and pull.

1 Like

That didn’t work for me, but I’ll try again.
Thanks buddy.
Maybe I just didn’t give it a good enough chance.
I got the Equinox. Nice little carry I believe.
Kimber Micro 9 mags fit 938.

2 Likes

Hey @CaseyTX, I think it’s going to work for me this time. Maybe I twisted the wrong way or didn’t have the holster secure enough.
Thanks 9 mmmillion

2 Likes

@Bugleboy i was hoping I remembered correctly. Once you get the feel of it, it becomes second nature. I carry in waist band but I did check out the holster when I got it. Glad it worked for you. :+1:

2 Likes

Still carrying my Walther CCP. I went to the range a few days ago & shot all four of my carry pistols (Glock 26, Ruger LC9s, S&S Bodyguard & the Walther CCP) Once again, the Walther flat out shot better & is an ergonomic wonder. The Glock is nice & I carried it for years. I just prefer a single stack

5 Likes

i have the 19X and GEN 21 45 love both Glocks perform equally well at range

1 Like

Mossberg MC2SC with Crimson Trace RAD

2 Likes

Nice piece of hardware brother @Roberto

2 Likes

@Roberto , Congrats! If I remember correctly, you owned Taurus G3. Are able to compare it to that one and /or other handguns?
I’m curious because there are different opinions about Mossberg MC2 model.

:v:

2 Likes

I have the G3C, and a trigger for the MC2SC is better regarding the wall and the break. It’s also slightly slimmer.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeet

2 Likes

Those look so coooool.

2 Likes

Going into winter carry mode again. :snowman_with_snow: Yup, that’s me. Fat Snowman. :roll_eyes:

Taurus PT1911 45acp. in a high ride holster at 3:00 w/1Ex. Mag. and a Beretta Tomcat .32acp. in a outer coat pocket w/1 ex. mag. and the usual EDC, :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes