What are you carrying right now?

you may want to look into a hybrid IWB holster. I have used them before and the leather backing was soft and comfortable

1 Like

Didn’t need to mis use Jesus imo homie

1 Like

Walther CCP 9mm

7 Likes

Today it is a short-barreled Peacemaker in a shoulder-holster of my own design. I’m carrying it now as I watch TV with my wife and my two big dogs, Butch & Sundance. It has 5 rds in the cylinder and 9 more in my pocket. Yep, just

nine! I dropped the other one in my gun closet and was too lazy to pick it up! The photo, however, is of an original “Pinkerton National Detective Agency” bird’s head, short-barreled Colt .45. It was part of a batch made specially for Pinkerton by Sam Colt! I made this holster for Donald Pinkerton, who lives in Utah and likes to do historical re-enacting of his ancestors. Don sent me the photo after he received the holster that I made for him.

5 Likes

Nice work.

1 Like

Nice pieces of hardware @RUGER9 , @Max10 . :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Agreed @Johnnyq60

1 Like

Anyone experienced with Glock 30? I know it’s thick, but it’s a .45 ACP.
O realize the 30S has a narrower slide, but it would have the same thickness at the rail area of the slide. It still has to fit over the frame.
Curious if anyone has been carrying one for any length of time.

1 Like

Never had a Glock 30 @Bugleboy but it’s a Glock and that’s all you need to know :+1::+1: very reliable.

@Johnnyq60 I agree with that, but it is thicker and heavier than most other Glocks. That’s why I was wondering if anyone had some feedback.

1 Like

I know brother I’m just giving you props on your choice of weapon and brand.

1 Like

I’m really tempted. I’m very fond of .45 ACP, and Glocks are very reliable if still unhandsome lol.

Well since the warm weather is here I’m going to start carrying my Shield Plus. Since winter of last year I was carrying my M&P 2.0 subcompact with a spare magazine. I believe I will only be giving up 1 round of capacity for a lighter gun.

My S&W 36, old school. Grew up on wheelies.

5 Likes

Nice piece and nice grips!

2 Likes

Actually, that is an old photo with the stock grips. I went with Altamont, Bateluer Gatorbacks. Much nicer! !
38 Gatorbacks|374x500

2 Likes

Both look great.

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

That’s just a beautiful setup!

1 Like

Whatever the Harris/Biden administration requires me to carry! So far…image
I’m a very big fan of “stand your ground!”

5 Likes