What Are They Afraid Of?

We have our 2A rights. With out it we would be afraid . I am speaking pro and anti gun. Not politically. Sorry I don’t think politically but I see that is what this is about. It makes no sense to me to make saving lives a political issue. I loose sight of the reason I carry. When it comes to politics my only goal is unity enjoying the fight and enjoying the race not winning or losing. We have a separation of church and state we should gave a separation of guns and politics.:person_gesturing_ok:

Some of us have some of our 2A Rights.

3 Likes

This whole thing seems like a diversion from our 2A rights by making it political.

Unfortunately Second Amendment related Rights and Liberties are political. It’s tough to discuss government infringement of those Rights without politics since it’s politicians that initiate it

2 Likes

I agree Ronald 150. The “tell” here is that they can’t accurately define what type of weapon they want to ban so their ban will probably all encompassing- anything “semi-automatic”.

6 Likes

It was a study that tried to determine how often a handgun was used in a defensive situation. I forgot who did the study but the CDC admitted it was removed due to pressure from Anti gun groups like Anytown USA.

Another source you could look at is the FBI statistics on justifiable homicide. I think the last year published so far was for 2020. In that year private citizens ended more people than law enforcement.

3 Likes

It is the fact that Fox News Reported it as it was a political thing and not a pro gun vs anti gun issue that makes me suspicious. I don’t know why but it makes me think it is a distraction from the more important issue.

What more important issue?

The issue that the CDC removed its own information because it didn’t like it?

5 Likes

The political issue is about who gets elected. The pro vs anti gun is about who lives or dies.

And that makes it political when one party is antirights and the other is less so.

2 Likes

The people make it political if one political party is against gun rights and the other political party is for gun rights. That is what I am against.

I too am against a political party being against the RKBA

3 Likes

I too am against anybody that is against our ability to keep and bear arms. Why limit it to a political party?

Read the Democratic Party Planks.

5 Likes

Anything in particular?

Their belief in “gun control”. That is what we have been discussing for awhile now. I am done.

6 Likes

Ask the parties why their platforms are what they are?

4 Likes

Do you have a link? I didn’t see any gun control.

Would you accept a reference to the states of the union and their varying levels of gun control as it directly relates to the political party with total control of those states?

Would you accept direct statements made by the CEO of the party?

Would you accept ontheissues.org?

Where did you look that you did not see any gun control?

Where the parties stand on gun control is irrefutable

6 Likes

The things I will accept are not politically motivated. They are pro 2A. 2A is Pro American.

1 Like