Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Nice bio Larry. To bad you’re in IN or I’d hit you up for lunch out.
I look forward to reading your contributions. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you.I have been a member of USCCA since 2011. I have been a firearms enthusiast (Gun nut) since I was 8 years old. I have been carrying concealed since the 1990’s. I lived in California until last October when my wife and I left and moved back to North Central Idaho. California was just getting too crazy.

11 Likes

Welcome, @Del!!

We are happy to have another “Gun Nut” here! It makes us feel less lonely in this “cold” world! :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

8 Likes

Thankyou,Im a former USCCA Instructor and NRA Instructor and have been in the Retail Firearms Industry for 45 years…
Currently Managing Superior Shooters Supply in Superior Wisconsin

8 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone! Please help me welcome the following people who checked out the Community for the first time in the last week!

@Stephen81, @Davis1, @Tim57, @Jose20, @Helen3, @Stephen82, @Anthony64, @PlumRed, @Wimedog, @Michael366, @Lope, @Elizabeth4, @Mark171, @Bob26, @Angeem12, @Jason78, @Bob27, @Mel1, @James289, @Shahzad, @Lee21, @Edward2, @Alfredo5, @Thomas117, @Domenick, @laidbkluke, @John305, @William218, @Todd49, @SeanB, @DELMAS1, @MegG, @Clinton2, @Stephen_W, @Gary109, @Corey15, @Craig40, @Gerald27, @DanielPR, @MD1, @Erik3, @Roger23, @JAMES290, @MATTHEW64, @Andrew58, @anon54099480, @Michael367, @Bob28, @Joe36, @Edward59, @Burdo, @Leroy4, @HK67, @Michael368, @Jnaugle, @T_Scott, @Chief1, @Richard174, @James291, @Glenn23, @Dustin7, @Brian109, @Troy72, @Jerry51, @Chris175, @Terri2, @James292, @Desreeia, @Ann_Marie, @James293, @Todd50, @David313, @Mechonduty, @Dr_Robert, @Justin27, @CDW15, @Allen20, @Hunter2, @Edgardo, @Hugo, @ScottH, @Paul126, @Gary110, @Norm1524, @Harry10, @John306, @William1954, @Cliff1, @Vince2, @Danielle2, @Dennis54, @Sonya, @Jeremy37, @Tim58, @Renae, @Joshua38, @Joshua39, @Plier77, @Richard175, @Tony18, @David314, @luis15, @Tad, @Steven97, @Anthony66, @for_the_love_of_K, @William219, @William220, @Edward60, @CaptainNautiJay, @Robert312, @Jeff56, @DanielPvb, @Thomas118, @Kevin_C

Glad to have you all here! Please dive in and ask questions, share your experience, and have a great time talking with like-minded individuals!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, glad to be here

8 Likes

Thank you @Dawn. I am a retired military kind, prior Firearms Manufacturer(07/SOT) in Arizona who now lives in Florida. I was a USCCA Affiliate Instructor as well as a NRA Instructor. I am still a NRA Instructor and looking at updating my Affiliate instructor status to a certified instructor.

I am also a USCG 100 Ton Master Captain and run fishing and adventure charters.

7 Likes

Hey Everyone! Glad to have joined this community. I am a first generation American. My parents legally immigrated here from Cuba in the 60s. My father was a Marine and my wife’s family were life long Airforce members.

With two kids of our own my wife and I are glad to exercise our 2nd amendment rights and be able to join a community like this one.

God Bless.

10 Likes

Hi everyone how are you doing today good

6 Likes

Thank you. Old guy here. I’ve concealed carried for 5 decades and never found myself needing my firearm. I plan to do my best to continue that record. My simple rule is to pay attention, avoid trouble, don’t look like a victim, stay unnoticed, but stay prepared. I’m a active hunter with archery being a first love and quail hunting mixed in. I fish fresh and salt water, scuba dive, spear fish, and enjoy most everything outdoors related. We eat what I shoot or catch. My wife wonders why I need “all those guns”, but she never gives me grief about adding one more. Glad to be here.

9 Likes

Been here a few times just wanted to formerly introduce myself I’m Thomas Bell Retired military.
I got a medical discharge have a lot of appointments but getting caught up so hoping to be on here more. I need to vent about all these people talking about taking our guns
Hope to talk to everyone have a great night

6 Likes

First time on this community. Great to see all the people that are like minded and still believe in the 2A. I’m a retired U.S. Army Veteran. I EDC a Glock 43 and proud to have USCCA in my wallet just in case I ever have to defend my family or myself. Spend most of my days with my wife making wood projects, you can check them out at Sawdustslayer.com On the weekends you can find me touring the backroads on my Harley Davison with my wife on her CanAm Spyder. Good to get to know all of you and look forward to your shared experiences.
Sawdust Slayer

6 Likes

Glad to have you @SawdustSlayer!

It’s a good feeling having USCCA in your pocket!

They have also gotten in my mind…
By education that is of course :closed_book: :open_book: :books: :computer: :pencil2:

5 Likes

Hey Sawdust,
It looks like you have some fun hobbies! And riding the bike with the wife, fun. My brother has a Harley and his wife has no interest in it, bummer. Nice website and work you do. Thanks for your service man!

6 Likes

You are absolutely right! Education is key, dosen’t matter what you carry without the education it will not matter. I’m so glad others recognize this too! Looking forward to learning and discussing so much with each of you.
Sawdust Slayer

6 Likes

Thank you Fizbin I appreciate your support of our Veterans. I started making some wooden flags and will be putting those up on my site in the next day or so. Stay tuned! Looking forward to getting to know you too!
Sawdust Slayer

6 Likes

Thomas86, I have been through the VA process and the medical BS that goes with it. If you need to vent or any advise I’ll be happy to help or just listen. Thank you for your service.
Sawdust Slayer

6 Likes

You’re welcome. At work we have a whole bunch of wooden tables, benches and chairs that we had a local Vet. build for us.

We also give some pretty hefty discounts to LE/Fire/Vets/Military.

7 Likes

Thanks. And greetings to all!

6 Likes

you too brother butting heads about they say I cant work but don’t want to give me unemployable percentage my cardio doctor even sent a let to them but only offered pension no disability

5 Likes