Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to all of you who have stopped by for the first time over the last two weeks! We’re so glad to have you here! Ask questions, share your experiences and learn from each other. If you need specific help, you can message me over private messaging or tag me in a post (@dawn).

Please help me welcome:
@Marques, @William_Moore, @Andrew56, @Curtis8, @Jeffrey56, @Michael360, @Greg36, @Newt60, @Richard170, @Linsy, @JimmyJams, @James280, @Alvin4, @Jerry_Jr, @Cecelia, @Robert305, @Harold18, @HAROLD19, @Paul124, @Grub, @Don36, @John300, @Thomas115, @Timothy54, @James281, @Bruce39, @Bradley16, @Kendall4, @Benjamin25, @Chad23, @Kevin98, @Stan10, @Ira, @Erik2, @Darwin2, @David311, @JMW, @Daniel107, @Luke7, @John301, @Terry45, @Assistantchief, @Kenneth68, @Earl11, @tom37, @JOHN302, @Donna7, @Isaac6, @Brian106, @Darlene, @Oliver4, @Jimmy13, @Chellie0911, @Nicole3, @Darrell8, @William214, @Marion2, @Derrick_G, @Paula2, @Sean28, @Trey, @Barry19, @Erika, @Terry_A, @Lee20, @Evan3, @Keng_Yan, @Charles_R2, @Rowan, @Frank40, @Michael361, @Collin1, @Brent21, @Hunter1, @Robert306, @Kyle25, @John303, @Gerald26, @Kyong, @Raymond25, @Brian107, @Bradford2, @Tam, @Douglas41, @Mary8, @Carl34, @Donald64, @Tyler24, @Brent22, @Jim58, @Timothy_J, @jerri, @Kevin99, @Donald65, @Daniel108, @James282, @Fred17, @Jesse15, @William_J, @5sola_gunner, @Lightstone, @Kourtney, @Torrence, @Tyrone3, @Deandre, @Ross3, @Michael362, @Steven96, @Jimmy14, @Craig_R_H, @Donald66, @Gregory42, @Andre6, @Jeffrey57, @Montre, @Todd48, @Larry_R, @Warren14, @Daniel109, @james283, @Alexander12, @Donald_Alan, @Danny20, @Cornelius_Patrick, @Charles108, @ANDREW57, @mark170, @Jim59, @HAROLD20, @Jerry50, @Glenn22, @Kevin100, @William215, @Tonya2, @Charles109, @Christopher81, @Joesph1, @Robert307, @randand, @Harold21, @Scott96, @Charles110, @Shovon, @Gravedigger, @Jim60, @Karl8, @Billy12, @Dennis53, @James284, @Johnny9, @Anthony63, @James285, @James286, @Bruce40, @Ron32, @William216, @Jeff55, @joyce3, @Michael_Ramsey, @Joseph79, @Daniel110, @Terry46, @Gregory43, @Michael363, @TCCRVA, @Joel_H, @Annie, @Bruce41, @Stephan3, @Gunner502, @Stephanie7, @Brian108, @_Hlforhf, @carol6, @Gary108, @Richard171, @Robert308, @Richard172, @Duane-Graywolf, @Jim111, @DarylJ, @Tom38, @Jeffrey58, @Chris70, @Larry63, @Tim55, @James287, @David312, @Richard173, @Jafet, @Jay17, @Jason77, @Joseph90, @Paul125, @eric63, @Ronald63, @Walter19, @Marisa1, @Mickey1, @Scoutbob, @Scott64, @Hoang, @Frank41, @James288, @MarvinV, @Jon22, @Justin26, @Rocco, @Kevin85, @Kimberly5, @Charles_J2, @Robert309, @Michele1, @Swampfox, @Robert310, @Michael364, @William_J1, @Ray24, @Tim56, @Dwight6, @William139, @Tigmedic, @Melinda, @Pamela8, @John304, @Michael365, @Jorge5, @Markus, @Frank42, @RKW, @Robert311, @William217, @Fotinos

I hope you enjoy the Community!

6 Likes

Welcome to all! I live in California, staunchly support the freedoms we enjoy under the constitution, and look forward to a time when attacks on it are eliminated.

6 Likes

Thanks! I’m Donna and live in Indiana. I’m one of our local TWAW leaders as well. Looking forward to interacting!

6 Likes

Welcome all. A good bunch of like minded people here. If you have any questions just ask, there is more knowledge here then then an old set of Encyclopedia Britannica. :grin: About the same age to. :rofl:

6 Likes

My daughter was born in 2000, and up until 6th grade, the Encyclopedia Britannica and Webster’s Unabridged Dictionary, was what we had in the house to do research with. The Internet was her secondary source.

It’s why my Calvin and Hobbes dancing tattoo means so much. In the comic Calvin’s Dad gave Calvin some weird answer when Calvin asked homework questions. When Calvin would ask if it were true, his Dad would tell him to “look it up”. I did this somewhat with my daughter, with the caveat, that if she had tried to look it up. I would help her look in other ways.

4 Likes

I remember using them and reading them because I found the pictures and descriptions of places and things fascinating.

4 Likes

Welcome Donna,

What part of the country are you in?

We’re in Texas where it is nice and warm again today, at least here in central Texas.

3 Likes

Hey James,

Welcome aboard! Are you in a pro 2a area of CA or just hunkering down and trying to survive so to speak? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m in Orange County where we have a pro-Second Amendment Sheriff…that said, the two coastal metros are infested with anti-Constitutional elected officials.

5 Likes

Welcome everyone

4 Likes

Hello,
I am in North Carolina and new to handling fire arms as a civilian. I look forward to all of the training that I can get.

Mark

6 Likes

Hey Marques,
North Carolina is such a pretty state! Welcome new firearm civilian, you’ll find a ton of awesome and educational videos and reading material here at USCCA. The other members here I have found have been great for answering questions as well. Enjoy!

4 Likes

What part? I’m in Charlotte.

5 Likes

Welcome all!!

We are more than glad to have you here!!

5 Likes

I’m in Concord

5 Likes

I updated my profile to include city. I already had my state. I’m in Lisle, IL 60532 which is a western suburb outside Chicago, IL if I look eastward I can see the Chicago downtown skyline.

5 Likes

I updated mine. Benton, Il. I didn’t realize I never entered that tidbit of information.

6 Likes

Hello from West central Wisconsin.

9 Likes

@Bruce41 - welcome to the community!

5 Likes

:smiley: Hello, my name is Larry and I am a gun enthusiast. I have about all the ring of fire handguns. I am also a gunsmith in training. So far all the handguns I own are flawless. I believe that the less expensive weapons just need a few tweeks to make them perform like they should. Sometimes it’s the magazine springs, or the ramp and ejector mechanism that keeps it from reliable firing. So far, so good. I am also in a local band working on an original music project. Hopefully our CD may make the radio someday. I still have a 15 year old at home. He loves guns and has completed a safety workshop given by the NRA. He is a responsible young man and like his older brother wants to join the military. If I know him well enough he will make an outstanding soldier. I taught the older son how to shoot when he was young and he made sniper status while serving. I’m proud of all my children of which there are two daughters and another son. I have been happily married to my second wife for 27 years. I could not ask for a better partner for life. Looking forward to retirement in a few years and get some fishing and camping in instead of the daily grind in a factory. It’s a management position but easy it’s not. I don’t stress easy but this place can be very trying to one’s patience. The compensation is great though so no employment changes in the near future. Thanks for the great community. Already have read some interesting subject lines. Hi to all.

8 Likes