Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Cathy

5 Likes

Thanks for the nice message. I love in Tennessee and an retired police officer from Florida. Worked one year here in Tennessee collegedale Poloce force then retired. Became a wedding and event videographer for seventeen years. Not doing too many wedding anymore, just a few now and then. But love the work.
I just recently acquired my CCW license like any other citizen. But continued knowledge of weapons and use of them in a civilian outlook is welcoming. I will look forward to future communications with you.
Thank you and have a great year.
Joyce

5 Likes

@Joyce2,

Thank you for your dedication to being a police officer as well as the service you provided!

God bless you & we are glad you are here as well!

3 Likes

Thank you and may you continue in your journey of law. Good luck

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:. Dawn. Take care and enjoy your day.

3 Likes

@Joyce2,

Thank you! It means a lot!!

1 Like

Hi all. Found my way here after a friend recommended USCCA. Looks like a great training/insurance/safety program and I hope to gain insight on some trends, guns, tactics, etc. I’m a retired Air Force firefighter, now a civil service firefighter and I’ve been shooting one type of gun or another since I was a kid. My wife and I both carry (have the spouse insurance rider) and have for 10 years or so. Glock 19’s, S&W MP9C, Ruger revolvers are our carry guns with the Glock and S&W getting the lion’s share.

7 Likes

Welcome to the USCCA Family and the Online Community, @Assistantchief!

Thank you for your service! Did you know we have a Veterans rate for the USCCA Membership? If you aren’t getting that rate, let me know and I’ll square it away for you.

Please invite your wife here as well! The more the merrier!

4 Likes

Hey, Dawn,

I found it a bit difficult to navigate…but then I’m an old guy.

I’ll be back and try it again.

Blessings,

Max

Max Dolan

Sanford, NC
Phone number removed for your privacy, Max! Dawn

Help Change the World, one person at a time.

4 Likes

@JiminAZ Welcome to the community, brother. I spent some time at Luke, AFB. Lived out on Jack Rabbit Trail. Keep the faith,

4 Likes

@Michael803 Welcome to the community, Michael. We have descent folks onboard and plenty of information available. If you don’t see what your looking for, just start a new thread. Keep the faith brother,

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome.

5 Likes

Hey all !!!
A little about me…I’ve been a welder 40 years. I’m 56, married, kids, grand-kids and I love my wife (aka best friend) more than anything on this planet. My favorite channels on Sirius XM is Liquid Metal, Turbo or Octane…Ozzy’s Boneyard is up there too…but mainly when I’m feeling nostalgic. Game of Thrones was the bomb !!! Alas all good things must end.
Most of the time my ccw is a Taurus G2S, in the colder months a Taurus PT101. I’ve been carrying for well over 20 years, honestly can’t remember ever not…lol, oh yea before I forget …life time member NRA and GOA. All time fave is Dan Wesson revolvers.
Northern Pike is my favorite fish to fish for…next fave is Bluegill.
In my humble opinion… vets, leo and 1st responders deserve our respect and gratitude…
So, there ya go !!! a little about me.

8 Likes

Hey SSC.
Welcome aboard. This is got to be one of the friendliest forums I’ve ever been a part of. You should enjoy it.

I like the “favorite XM” info. Me, same age as you, go class of '81! I really don’t listen to much music anymore. New music, no way, it’s all junk compared to the 80’s. Rush, ELP, ZZtop, Styx, Phil, etc.
XM, please don’t laugh… Rural Radio (I had to find something calming to listen to, I can’t stand all the hate trump news. Patriot, (Andrew Wilkow), and Radio Classics, (old radio dramas from the 40’s, 50’s and 60’s) Brainless, passes the time as it’s about an hour one way to work everyday.

We do what we can for LE/Fire/Vets/Military at work, they get 50% off one of entire product lines basically!

6 Likes

@SScenters Welcome aboard brother! Can’t go wrong with Dan Wesson. Never caught a Pike but plenty of Bluegill as a kid. Plenty of Crappie and Bass. Haven’t been fishing in VA. To many warnings about the quantity of wild fish you can consume from our waterways. Too many toxins dumped in the waters over the years.

4 Likes

Welcome all !!

We are glad to have you here!!

2 Likes

Thanks y’all for the warm welcome…Northern Pike fight like a 15 pound Bluegill…lol
Yea, the 80’s was great time for rock music…Ac/Dc, Molly Hatchet, Tesla…I could go on for hours !!

4 Likes

You should check out Ozzy’s new stuff. Under the Graveyard and Ordinary Man are AWESOME.

4 Likes

Hey y’all, Tom Peters here. I’m 67, young at heart but old in bones:) USN Seabee, I served ‘70 to ‘84 and now retired, T&P Disabled. I’m originally from Upstate NY back when it was a great friend of Gun owners. Living in FL since 80 where gun ownership is at least tolerated. Married to my best friend and fellow Platinum member Sherry for 40 years. Lifetime member of VFW, DAV and NRA, Supporting member of NAGR, sometimes member of GOA and Proud supporter of President Trump! Independent thinking Republican registered Voter! Because nobody’s perfect!
Glad to be here. I’ll be reading, listening and commenting when I have something to contribute.
Thanks for the warm welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Tom30

Welcome Tom.

3 Likes