Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome

With help from Dawn some of us are going to try and have an informal meet and greet sometime during the Expo. Watch for a thread as things get closer.

Don

6 Likes

Awesome,!! :+1: A community meet and greet sounds like it would be #Ultralegit! I would definitely be there, (as long as its not between 9-12 on Sat?!)
(**FYI, the hashtag is courtesy of Justin over in the USCCA call center. LOL)

6 Likes

Yeah, I will definitely be there for the Expo and a meet and greet. I look forward to meeting as many of you as I can. Wife and I are driving up.

6 Likes

@Kristine1 Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

@Ronald_D Welcome to the community brother! Marine and Army. I was Navy then Air Force. Between the two of us we have the branches covered. Woops! I forgot “Space Force”. Jump right in and keep the faith,

5 Likes

Hello all…I’m retired USAF and have been a member of USCCA since Jan 2011. I’ve been carrying on and off since around 1990, more so since getting stationed here in AZ in 2001. I’ve taken the 2-day and 4-day Defensive Handgun courses at Front Sight and am looking forward to going back there again, and someday if I can save up enough to get to Gunsite. I’m a huge Sig fan, but I also am enthralled with CZs and Glocks. Looking forward to learning from the community and maybe once in a while chiming in.

8 Likes

My name is Clay. I am glad to be a part of the USCCA and glad I found it. I’ve been shooting and hunting since birth. I carry at least one weapon daily. I have had to use my weapon in defense of my self and others and have gone through the whole lawsuit thing. Thankfully due to my employment I had coverage. It took over 10 years to get through the legal portion. I am thankful to find this type of coverage for the average citizen. It’s something you never ever want to have to use but if it happens this coverage will be priceless. I look forward to see what training and gear are available through the USCCA. I have experienced a lot of real life shoot no shoot situations but it’s been a while so it will be refreshing to get back to training again. Carry heavy and carry often.

9 Likes

Welcome guys!

&& Thank you for your service @JiminAZ
My grandfather was also retired USAF!

Did you ever go to BARKSDALE AFB?

4 Likes

@Randall318 — Thanks! No, I never made it to Barksdale AFB. Lots of other bases, though!

5 Likes

@JiminAZ,

Reason for asking is because of my grandfather being there is how I was even born if you narrow it down lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So thank God for Barksdale AFB

Again thank you for your service, sir! & Enjoy your retirement! We are glad you are here!

4 Likes

Glad you’re with us. The more the merrier.

5 Likes

Greetings All. I’m Mike, a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer with 22 years of service. I’m resonably new to the CCW community and have been learnnig all I can. Looking forward to gaining more knowledge and meeting like-minded folks.

6 Likes

We are so glad to have you @Michael803!!

Thank you for your service and God bless!!

4 Likes

Happy snowy Monday from West Bend, WI! I hope you’re all safe and sound from the crazy weather over the last week!

Please help me welcome the newest people who’ve visited the USCCA Community:

@Larry69, @Kevin97, @Leslie9, @Stephen79, @Jason76, @Kerry7, @Jeremy36, @Kimberly4, @SHERWIN, @Robert299, @Charles106, @Jean4, @Taylor6, @BrAnDoN1982, @Chris68, @Hugh4, @Louis21, @Ben13, @Max10, @Chris69, @David307, @Sam14, @Christopher79, @Dale28, @Steven94, @MosquitoHunter, @Donna6, @Candace1, @Phillip9, @Ronald_D, @Charles107, @Stephen80, @Morris1, @kerry8, @Gabriel8, @Gary_N, @James278, @Craig38, @Gregory40, @Mike83, @Timothy53, @Alex14, @Mark169, @PHILIP25, @Craig39, @Keith46, @Art2, @Holly, @Judie1, @SamW, @John299, @Gary107, @Vinny1, @Roy23, @Isaias, @Ralph13, @Frank39, @Keith_D, @James279, @Joyce2, @Allen19, @Larry70, @Paul123, @David309, @Carol5, @GodsWarriorII, @David310, @SteveCR, @Robert300, @Robert301, @Robert302, @Robert303, @William213, @Abraham1, @Dylan6, @Clay2, @Ian5, @Robert304, @dcooktx, @Sean27, @Christopher80, @A.Michael, @Rob15, @Josiah3, @Sione_Vaiokema, @Keith47, @Cindy1, @Steven95, @Jose19, @Andre5, @Bill40, @Gregory41, @Boom1335, @Lucas8, @Jtex75, @Michael358, @Jeramie, @Michael359, @Cathy

If you’re new and would like to introduce yourself, we’d love to hear about you! If you’re more private or shy, no worries! Keep visiting the Community for the awesome knowledge here and you’ll find a great group of welcoming people to talk with about all things self-defense… and a few off topic threads. :wink:

If you need anything from the moderators, please message us or tag us in the comment (@moderators).

Stay safe everyone! Glad to have you all here!

9 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome!
Cathy

7 Likes

Thanks for the nice message. I love in Tennessee and an retired police officer from Florida. Worked one year here in Tennessee collegedale Poloce force then retired. Became a wedding and event videographer for seventeen years. Not doing too many wedding anymore, just a few now and then. But love the work.
I just recently acquired my CCW license like any other citizen. But continued knowledge of weapons and use of them in a civilian outlook is welcoming. I will look forward to future communications with you.
Thank you and have a great year.
Joyce

7 Likes

@Joyce2,

Thank you for your dedication to being a police officer as well as the service you provided!

God bless you & we are glad you are here as well!

5 Likes

Thank you and may you continue in your journey of law. Good luck

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:. Dawn. Take care and enjoy your day.

6 Likes

@Joyce2,

Thank you! It means a lot!!

4 Likes