Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello my name is John i carry a 9mm S&W i love shooting at the range. I am retired from the corrections department.

4 Likes

Hello Dawn: Dawn, how do I know it my name is on your list? Donald W Flickinger

4 Likes

Hi my name is Jason happy to be here

3 Likes

Hello My name is Rick retired :us: U.S.Navy :anchor:Disabled Veteran. I believe in the 2nd Amendment and also believe we as a country need to stand up to these politician hypocrites who seek to infringe on our Rights to protect ourselves from evil in todays society.

8 Likes

I’ve had a carry permit since 1976. I discovered USCCA a couple of years ago and promptly joined. My philosophy has always been “knowing how (and when) and not having to is better than having to and not knowing how.” I have met many people who stated that they hated guns, and used this philosophy on them. What usually followed was a “pregnant pause”, followed by a request to go to the range with me. Nearly all are now gun owners. My education in defensive firearms use is on-going, and when I learn something new, I pass it on. My safety and that of my loved ones is of too great a value to place into the hands of anyone other than myself.

6 Likes

Welcome @Donald_W1 - You’re in there!

You can change your user name if you’d like. Here’s a visual that shows the basic steps:

3 Likes

Thanks Dawn!

4 Likes

Hi my name is Bill. Severed in the Army
and was a prison guard for five yrs. Then moved from doing that. Now retired. Cattle ranch behind my house and I set up a firing range with old RR ties as a backstop. Go out and shoot a cpl times a month. Started the self defense life six months ago. Carry a Beretta 92S OWB or an 81 IWB.

5 Likes

I spent my parochial years in the USN. At the end of my 6 year enlistment I joined USAFR and retired after 22 years. Been working for DoD ever since trying to help protect the United States of America. The older I get, the more I learn what a unique and blessed country we live in. I wrote a book to my kids Thunk! A ZA-Like Sailing Adventure that pretty much explains the rest. I hope and pray we never experience a Zombie Apocalypse (ZA). ZA is a metaphor for anything that can drastically interrupt our lives.

4 Likes

Welcome to the USCCA community @Jeff-A1, @William191, and @Steve_from_Fenelton!

3 Likes

Thanks James! I am very blessed to be apart of this community.

5 Likes

I just joined and I don’t carry (as of this posting) but felt I needed protection in the event of a break in and an incident occurred. I intend to further my training and thought it was wise to join USCCA.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community and the USCCA family! You are in the right place for learning about all things self defense.

5 Likes

Welcome to the latest group of people who have checked out the Community for the first time in the last week! (I’ve made the list alpha order by username so it’s easier to find yourself :wink: )

@50CalAl, @A_FREAKIN_Yeti, @Alexander11, @Anthony58, @AntonioA, @Ashley1, @Bailey, @Bossman, @Carlos11, @Christopher72, @Corey1, @Dan40, @Daryl7, @Dawn3, @Gary85, @Gerald22, @Gloria, @Gordon1965, @iamtomdabomb, @James251, @James6930, @Not_Today, @Jenna, @Joel15, @John277, @John278, @John279, @Johninnil, @Jon21, @Jonathan31, @Josiah2, @KAREY, @Kenneth61, @Kimberly2, @Larry60, @Latonya, @Layton, @Leigh, @Lynn3, @Marie1, @Mark155, @Mark156, @Marvin7, @matt18, @Maury_G, @Melvin10, @Mike73, @NANCY8, @Norman10, @Paul_D, @Paul104, @Paul13, @Phi, @Philip22, @Randall20, @Robert268, @Robert269, @KloakandDaggerNupe, @Ron29, @Ronert, @Rudolph, @Ryan29, @Salvatore2, @SamM, @Scott83, @sean23, @Shawn22, @Stan8, @Thomas101, @WAYNE30, @William193, @William194, @William195, @William196

If you’d like to change your username, you can do so pretty easily:

If you need assistance, please let me know!

Welcome to the USCCA Online Community everyone!

4 Likes

Thanks,I feel that it is definitely needed in this day and age with so many ridiculous things happening and people getting screwed for protecting themselves.

6 Likes

Hi all! Welcome, everyone. I am Looking forward to great discussions.

5 Likes

Hello my name is John i live in Galt California and i am very excite to be a new member i carry a 9mm Smith & Wesson i feel very comfortable with it. Thank you.

6 Likes

Welcome @JoSzymk. I couldn’t help but notice, and @Dawn will too, you are John, from Galt(I am John Galt). It’s a book/movie reference.

7 Likes

Sure your not a Marine? Those cuffs… Welcome aboard.

5 Likes

No Navy Security back in 1991 to 1994 we also carried the Colt 1911 with 3 7rd mags instead of the Beretta 92 the last base to do so. Though our gun range personnel was a Gunny and Staff and a GMG2. We worked shoulder to shoulder with the leather necks in base security

6 Likes