Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

My name is John, I’ve been carrying for a year now. I’m an army veteran. I go to range once a month and dry fire daily. I carry a Glock 45, 9mm.

1 Like

Glad to have you here @John150, and thank you for serving :slight_smile:

Hello, my name is Andy.

I don’t carry, I got into Self-Defense to defend my family from home invasion.

I’ve been training/target shooting for two years.

No formal training.

Best advice; No safety, keep mags loaded always.

My favorite gun is the Ruger American Pistol and the Taurus Witness.

I train every two months or so.

My friends take me shooting and I bring my family along for involvement.

Anything I can learn from others “real life” testimonies, I find that to be the most helpful!

1 Like

WHERE ARE the COMMENTS???

WHERE IS the NEWS???

I am GETTING to HATE ALL these IDIOT SPAM THINGS!!!

@Justin.Martyr, I’m not sure what you’re not able to see right now. If you click on the USCCA logo on the top left of the screen you should be taken back to the main Categories and the latest topics that are being discussed.

You can also use the magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner to search for topics as well.

Does that help?

1 Like

Hello fellow armed Americans! I am David from Tennessee. I worked for TN Dept of Corrections for 30 years untill disabled due to an assault in 2015.
My dad started taking me hunting when a squirrel felt like a major weight.
At the current my favorite carry is a Sig sp2022 9mm. My favorite is probably my Sig Legion .357sig. Favorite long gun is my Henry 45-70 gov.
I have carried most of my life. After the assault I began carrying constantly. Never without even at home.
God Bless our Veterans!

3 Likes

Well, today got away from me and I didn’t make the call. Did get a haircut today and picked up a copy of GunNews, though. Not sure, but I think that’s an Illinois thing…

1 Like

Not exactly sure about the publication Gun News; but our friend Chet aka @45IPAC will know for sure. Just phone when you can, I’m very sure they will have an instantaneous answer for you.
Sincerely,
Robert Murphy

1 Like

Appreciate it, I’m level headed and I got sense I’ll do my best to keep me and my family safe.

3 Likes

Got it. I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t be here if you weren’t. Sounds like you’ll do just fine.

4 Likes

Hi,everyone…My Name is Ron…
Currently live in Portsmouth,OH…

4 Likes

Hello everyone - I’m new to this community. Since I was approached to carry again I’ve looked for a reputable provider. USCCA seems to be.

My favorite pistol is a .45 and I have a Kimber Pro CDP II with a 4” barrel. It’s on the big side for carrying so I researched and bought a Sig P238 .380. It’s light and capable. Actually I switch off. I carried a Browning .45 among other weapons in the Marine Corps all those years ago. I’ve kept current at the local range so quals were fine. I’m looking forward to participating in this forum.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard everyone–We are so glad to have you here!

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome. I am so glad to be part of this community.

3 Likes

Hello good people!

3 Likes

Hello everybody. I am Chris from Michigan, I have been carrying for several years and finally decided that it was time to make sure I was covered for anything that might happen, especially with the way things are going in the world today.
I am a part time firefighter, 27 years, and a full time emergency dispatcher for a private ambulance company.

2 Likes

Hello, I am a Disabled Marine and a Certified Instructor by the USCCA. I live in Washington state and I have actually grown up here. I just started my own business, Responsible CCW Training. Now I need to find a range I can train people at. That is my dilemma at this time.

3 Likes

Thanks, Glad to see how busy this is getting so I guess I need to visit more often.

2 Likes

I’m a retired Chief Warrant Officer 3 spent 22 years in the Army in the Field Artillery. Spent time in Vietnam and in the desert for Desert Storm / Desert Shield. After the Army I went seminary and was ordained a priest. I’ve been a long time member of the USCCA. I also am a NRA pistol instructor and Texas Concealed Carry Instructor.

4 Likes

@Victor17 Welcome Victor, I was in the Army many years ago like 50ish. You will never go wrong with the USCCA membership you have and this community. Welcome and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

1 Like