Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello Kennyy @Kennyy
Welcome to the Community. I’m from Illinois also.
Lisle actually. You gave us a Hint :scream::scream:
When you said FOID. Nice having you here.

1 Like

I am Retired Member Elite #1260778 Jose R. Ferreira

2 Likes

Thank you thank you, and ikr I got that Illinois lingo :joy: I’m glad to be apart of the group

2 Likes

We are all very happy to have you here and your family.

1 Like

welcome Nancy

1 Like

Thank you Laura. Its nice to be here and meet everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome Bruce nice to have you here in the Community

2 Likes

Hello all! I am new to USCCA and new to Tennessee. I lived in NJ for 17 years and NY before that. I am so blessed and proud to be a more free American able to utilize my God Given and Constitutional rights. I am grateful to be a part of this community and look forward to being the best I can be.

6 Likes

You must be from Illinois. I don’t think there’s any other state that calls it a “foid”. Stay safe out there. Illinois is getting to be a dangerous place for legal gunowners………….

5 Likes

We, Legal Gun Owners from Illinois are called Men of Steel :wink:

4 Likes

Hello Dawn ,

Glad to be a part of the community. The training is great. The legal defense is amazing to have, I am glad I have become a certified trainer for USCCA to help bring new people to the concealed carry lifestyle.

2 Likes

I think you’re right. I don’t know for sure, but I suspect there are more CC holders in Springfield/Sangamon County than in most other parts of the state.

2 Likes

Contact our ISRA tomorrow they have that information.

I thought I could find that information online, but it doesn’t seem to be there. And some of what I did find was per capita which doesn’t help much either.

1 Like

Illinois State Rifle Association
President Mr. Richard Pierson
Office: 815 635-3198
Email: member@isra.org

Call in the morning someone will answer during normal hours

Thank you. I’ve probably got that info available, but this makes it easy. And then I’ll make a report. J

2 Likes

Yes Sir! We’re all here to help each other. That’s what the Community is about.

1 Like

Is anybody here
Today is
Sunday new to this

3 Likes

Hi @Patrick24, should be some folks on here… did you have anything in particular you’re looking for?
welcome to the group!

2 Likes

Hi @Patrick24.
I’d suggest to start here:

2 Likes