Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

This is Bill and Welcome! I needed a good FFL here in Florida. They are hard to find sometimes.

I want to wish you the greatest and hope you find what you are looking for. The USCCA needs

you.

William Smith

4 Likes

@Brandon1, Welcome aboard and Thank You for your service! There are many other veterans here in the USCCA community including myself.

It seems you have a lot of knowledge to share with the community. We love that! We also have many Categories and Topics full of knowledge that you may find interesting. So Dive right in!

3 Likes

I’ve got a lot of experience at setting up and running security teams. Let me know if I can help.

3 Likes

Greetings Robert, is that Tactical Response training just in your area or Nationwide? Thanks & welcome

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I live in the Twin Cities and have been a permit holder since Minnesota became a “shall issue” state (around 2003, I think). Have also been a USCCA member for a long time (sorry that we let our membership go for a while, but recently renewed).

We belong to a local gun club and shoot there weekly. My family is originally from eastern Europe, so I have a special fondness for the CZ! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Terence, wishing you the best of luck at Henry Ford.

3 Likes

Here in California we are restricted to 10 round magazines also. They are also wanting to require background checks to purchase ammunition. I’ve lived in California since 1962 when my parents moved us here from Illinois. I’m leaving here soon for Arizona.

4 Likes

@Bruno Check out https://www.tacticalresponse.com. They’re based in Camden TN but teach all over the country. Take a look at the schedule (Training Schedule – Tactical Response) on their website and you can see if there is something that will work for you.

Let me know if you have any further questions!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @natalie. As you will get to see, we are very welcoming and we love to share information. Find a Category and Topic and dive right in. I’m sure you will find something you would like to learn and/or something you would like to share.

3 Likes

Hi Jeffrey,
Nice to meet you I am in the Boca Raton area (122.6 mi) from Naples.

3 Likes

I heard of that place! I heard it’s very nice!?!?!

3 Likes

Hello to the members of the community.

My name is Boyd and I live in the Shenandoah Valley, which is a great place for hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities. I’m in my early 70’s and don’t do much hunting anymore because sitting in a tree stand all day and dragging a deer out of the woods is something I physically can’t do any more. I retired and now spend a lot of time at the range punching holes in pieces of paper and have recently taken up long range precision shooting. I’m an avid reloader and get a lot of satisfaction at working up a load and creating a ragged hole in a target at 300 yards, which is the longest range where I’m a member.

I am a life member of the NRA and have had my CCW license for 10 years and carry every day. I just joined USCCA and am very happy to be part of this group especially if the unthinkable occurs.

I’m looking forward to having some great conversations with this community.

9 Likes

Welcome and thanks for introducing yourselves @Hasaf, @Metroman-59, @Brandon1, @natalie, and @Boyd!

Brandon - thank you for your service! You’ll find a bunch of veterans and a ton of like-minded individuals here!

Boyd, we’ve got a thread on How do you start to reload target ammo? if you’d care to share your input!

Hope you all dive in and have great conversations!

6 Likes

Thank you very much. People have to be introduced to arm personal, slowly,
but positively.

Thank you,

William Smith

3 Likes

Good afternoon. Some people think that being at a certain age, that it time to slow down. We need
people like you with a lot of great experiences and training, to help young people like me. Welcome
and please enjoy. I have a small secret, I m 61 years old and enjoy learning every day.

William Smith

5 Likes

I have the utmost respect for our country’s older generations, especially veterans! With age comes wisdom!!! Younger people can learn a lot from older wiser people.

5 Likes

So true, so true Jeffrey

4 Likes

Welcome Boyd. I too am in my early 70’s. I used to go hunting as a kid with my grandpa and uncles when I lived in Illinois. I have my grandpa’s 12 gauge shot gun that he gave me before he passed away. Miss going hunting.

4 Likes

Welcome Boyd, hope you enjoy this great USCCA Community! Great experience here, I love the topics, and the camaraderie!!! And it’s full of great people, of course, 2A people!!! Have a great time!!!

3 Likes

Howdy! I joined the USCCA a few months ago on the advice of a good friend,. I carry pretty much anytime I walk out of the front door. Just found this forum today, so… I try to take a class from a different trainer every year, have been remiss the last couple of years, looking to start doing that again. Looking forward to chatting with you.

6 Likes