Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome Don :us: :us: :us: :us:

3 Likes

Oh my, look at all the new folks… Welcome to all

4 Likes

I think that was one of my favorite things about going to Front Sight was the other people attending, frequently with friends and family. I met a lot of good people both on the range and in the room while eating lunch. And everyone with big smiles on their faces, having a great time.

And my second favorite thing was the rotating targets.

I knew I recognized your target and ragged hole drill in the other thread.

5 Likes

Yes, for sure. Everyone had a great time. I always felt like I made some new friends every time I went.

My favorite part was the live fire house with hostile and non-hostile targets. It really made you think on your feet and challenged your reaction times.

5 Likes

Thank you. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you, Virgil.

3 Likes

Thank you, my friend. Yea, I was bummed when I heard the news.

4 Likes

Hello everyone. :wave: My name is Vasily. I live in TX. But originally from russia :grimacing: (im writing with accent too lol) My edc is G43x. some times is SW 642 or G19. Im happy to be in guns friendly environment and im sure what guns educations like practice with guns and law knowledge its most important part for gun owner) And thank you for opportunity to be a part of very right community )

10 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Vasily1 and you are blessed to be here.

6 Likes

Welcome

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @Vasily1

6 Likes

Welcome to the family, we are glad to have you with us!

6 Likes

Welcome Vasily !

6 Likes

Welcome to the community brother. We are happy you are here. :+1:

6 Likes

Hello !! I am a new member !! I am a retired Federal Agent, with 23 years of active service. I also had additional duties while an Agent as a Federally Certified Firearms Instructor. I ran requalifications for many Federal Agents, and even continued doing that after my retirement, on a part time, as needed basis. Have taught thousands of Agents/Officers and trainees, starting from 1992. Have taught basics of Handguns, Rifles and Shotguns along with ancillary training. A most satisfying occupation.

13 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Thank you !! Glad to be here !!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community :handshake:
Glad to have another Instructor here :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Welcome, :us:

4 Likes