Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome JUST JUMP RIGHT IN WE HAVE FUN, AND WE ARE , ALL FAMILY, SO SAY WHAT YOU FEEL , I AM BOBBY JEAN AN I DEFINITELY TURNED UP,!! THE HEAT, SO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT, AND JUST REMEMBER , TRY TO BE KIND, AND RESPECT FULL, I HAVE GOT , MAD, SAD, and HAPPY IN JUST TWO DAYS WITH MY , USCCA ,!!! FAMILY, I HAVE FIGURED OUT REAL HERO,ES HERE !!! RESPECT THEM SO YOU DONT NEED TO ,APOLOGIZE ALL THE TIME WELL COME BROTHER , Bobby Jean

2 Likes

Hi GEORGE,274, welcome to the family :heart: WE REALLY PUT THE BEST OF THE BEST TRAINED AND EDUCATED AND PROFESSIONAL TRAINERS THAT , REALLY WANT YOU TO BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE AND WE ALL KNOW WE ALL CAN BE BETTER! The USCCA , is here TO MAKE YOU AN MY SELF AND EVERY ONE THAT HAS BEEN TRAINED , TO THROW OUT ANY TRAINING THAT WAS NOT THE VERY BEST TRAINING YOU CAN GET I HAVE TRAINED WITH THE VERY BEST AND I HAVE FOUND OUT SOME OF MY TRAINING IS OUT DATED! AND THE OLD WAY ! May no longer be efficient what we , learned yesterday my not be up to DATE WITH THE NEWER TECHNOLOGY THAT THE FIREARMS OF TO DAY ! No QUESTION IS STUPID AND YOU WILL GET UP TO DATE ANSWERS WELL COME TO THE FAMILY !! WE CARE ! And you care just by becoming a member in just two hours I figured out , I was out I was not up to date with my new firearms and training ! This is REALLY A FAMILY WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE YOU Bobby Jean

2 Likes

And David have is Like Keven an honorable LAW MAN AS WELL I REALLY LIKE DAVID KAZ HE DOES MORE LIVE TRAINING VIDEOS I LOVE KEVEN AS WELL , AND TOM I. THE IMFORMATION !! ATTORNEY FOR WHAT NOT TO DO TO STAY RIGHT SIDE UP WHEN ENCOUNTERING THE LAW VERY KOOL !! He said T, M , I, is just what you should never say till attorneys present :gift: AND WE ALL WANT TO MEET THEM ALL I KNOW I DO WELCOME TO THE FAMILY , THEY WELCOMED ME YOU GOT IT MADE THEY CARE ABOUT ALL OF US THANK YOU FOR FOR JOINING THE FAMILY Bobby Jean :us:AMEN !!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome @George274 . This forum is a great resource and glad you’re here! if you have any questions, feel free to reach out anytime. -Cory

3 Likes

That, IS SO KOOL I READ THAT SHIRT OVER AND OVER!! AND I AM SO FUNNY I FINELY GOT IT SO KOOL :bangbang: I NEEDED THAT ! THANK YOU SIR, FOR WELCOMING US ALL GOD, BLESS, :us:

4 Likes

Ummmmm…

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @George274.

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community @Dallas13.

4 Likes

YOU OK? Lol

3 Likes

There’s not a moment that the world doesn’t provide fodder for humor.

6 Likes

Howdy…I am the newest guy…Chris
The ways of the world and the possibility of have to protect my family.
I have been carrying for over 20 years. Trained with firearms while in the military and Deputy Sheriff Reserve Officers Training.
I have allowed my self-defense training to waste away over the last 10 years and decided it was time to get back into self-defense ‘shape’ .
The best advice I have received regarding self-defense was to prepare for anything because you never know what will happen.
I don’t have a favoite gun…I currently have a Taurus PT-140 Gen 2. Preparing to buy a new carry gun…looking like it will be a Glock 19 Gen 5. There are some others I am looking at but that is the one at the top of the heap today.
I plan on training at the range twice a week and practicing at home for the things I do not need the range for.
I have friends and family that are involved with CC and self -defense.
I hope to grow my knowledge and skills from the experience of others and hopefully help others with my experience.

7 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @BassnChris

2 Likes

Stop :stop_sign:

It’s just getting started stick around you have to love to be able to learn all about safety and what kind of gun to get when you get some extra money and find out what is an what isn’t and meet people like me and then meet people like them What I mean is your family now :bangbang:Bobby Jean amen

1 Like

When I was younger gay meant happy. Now I’m not understanding at all and never will

It still does. Many words have many meanings…making it still harder to communicate in a society than can barely have two people in the same room at any given time. I’ve give nearly anything to go back in time and get in the way of all of this foolishness, starting with Oprah (talk about disgusting how she started tearing the country apart) and political correctness. It was all downhill from there.

2 Likes

That’s so true could everyone just chill out and. Have some respect and honor and what happened to Ha you know what just happened ? You just got knocked the fu, OUT RESPECT IS A REQUIREMENT :bangbang: now get up you an’t hurt you was rude. All better now you understand :question:

Mean IT :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::chile: