Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello and welcome @Christopher429
I have never received spam emails after joining.

4 Likes

Prayers up brother :us:

2 Likes

welcome Brother THIS IS THE KOOLEST PLACE I HAVE EVER FOUND THAT HAS THE BEST TRAINING AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS THAT ARE KIND AND WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU REALLY MATTER AND THEY HAVE HELPED ME SO VERY MUCH THIS IS THE PLACE TO TRAIN AND SHARE WHAT YOU KNOW AND WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW :bangbang: THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN YOU CAN DO IT BETTER THATS LOVE BOBBY JEAN

5 Likes

A welcome to all new members. I encourge you to hey in the 2A fight. Even after the Bruen decision, the fight is far fron over!

3 Likes

Hi my name is Dallas I’m from NE Pa. and I’m new to the community and to USCCA - just joined last week.
I just purchased a sig 365 (holster and belt should be here tomorrow). I’ve been studying all the videos for the past 4 days and I’m impressed with all the information including the live scenarios. I plan on investing in training with an instructor at some point.

12 Likes

Welcome to the family @Dallas13 and God bless you. You have joined a great organization and the training material you will receive here is top notch. Most importantly the people you would speak to here are very helpful and knowledgeable.

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Dallas13

5 Likes

Welcome to the family! We’re glad you found us! Is that your first firearm? Can’t go wrong with SIG, despite the old boomerang jokes :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Dallas13, we are happy you are here.

5 Likes

thanks for the welcome. No, not my first firearm I’m retired - grew up hunting w’ my father
I’'m really enjoying all the videos - a lot to soak up - I’ve been at it all evening for 4 days now.
Would love to meet Tim and Kevin and all the folks at USCCA.

5 Likes

There’s a lot of very good material, and we’re glad you are enjoying it! Don’t burn yourself out. Sometimes a little at a time is better than large doses. Thorough retention of information is as valuable as the information itself :+1: I would like to meet them as well. I would think they attend the expo’s, but I’m not sure as I’ve yet to be able to make it to one :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Hi everyone. I wanted to say hello to the USCCA community. I am a new member and am happy to be here!

11 Likes

And we are happy to have you. Welcome aboard!

8 Likes

Welcome

7 Likes

Welcome! We are glad to have you with us!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @George274

6 Likes

Welcome brother @George274 and nice to have you here as part of this great family.

6 Likes

Welcome to our little spot in the world! Hope you enjoy it here.

6 Likes

Welcome @George274! Come in and enjoy!

6 Likes

Welcome JUST JUMP RIGHT IN WE HAVE FUN, AND WE ARE , ALL FAMILY, SO SAY WHAT YOU FEEL , I AM BOBBY JEAN AN I DEFINITELY TURNED UP,!! THE HEAT, SO ASK ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT, AND JUST REMEMBER , TRY TO BE KIND, AND RESPECT FULL, I HAVE GOT , MAD, SAD, and HAPPY IN JUST TWO DAYS WITH MY , USCCA ,!!! FAMILY, I HAVE FIGURED OUT REAL HERO,ES HERE !!! RESPECT THEM SO YOU DONT NEED TO ,APOLOGIZE ALL THE TIME WELL COME BROTHER , Bobby Jean

2 Likes