Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

hey its been a while health hasn’t been good last time we talked you was saying about going through va bs well there at it again April cut my pension by 1100 a month for there mistake and a great veterans day gift sent me a letter saying taking all of pension for next 3 years lost everything made me homeless thank goodness i am one of the vets that still have family that is okay with your crazy and didnt even consider less money told them i was going to lose everything sent me a link to get connected with homeless shelter

2 Likes

I’m going to be praying for you brother @Thomas86.

2 Likes

Could not give your post a thumbs up, very sad. However Thank you for your service, hope you land on your feet and like Johnnyq60 prayers for you.

2 Likes

Just discovered the community. I’ll give it a shot. Gruesome-Newsome hasn’t succeeded in running me out of central cal yet. I’ve been at it long enough to remember competing back in the day when we all had to have one inch bull barrels and bomar sight ribs on our S&W Model 15 revolvers. I never thought I’d be a glock guy but three trips through frontsite, first with a Beretta PX4, next with a glock 19 and then with my 1911, made a believer out of me. So a glock 26 in a bladetech iwb at 3 o:clock is my main ccw rig. Not much of a hunter these days but fierce proponent of our natural rights as listed in the bill of rights. Life member of the California Rifle and Pistol Association and the NRA. USCCA since 2017. Good peace of mind. Disappointed to have read recently that only 19% of californians voted in the midterms. SHAME ON THE NON VOTERS!

7 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Elgie1 and we are glad to have you here. God bless you.

2 Likes

good day everyone before yesterday it had been a while glad to be back for a while until elect gets cut off lol

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Been carrying for about 18 months. Grew up on a farm so I’ve been around firearms all my life but I am pretty new to handguns however I’m learning! I don’t practice at a range much (3-4x per year) because I would like to do more “active” training on outdoor targets and punching holes in paper gets boring. I prefer to carry a Canik 9mm. I signed up with USCCA last weekend at their event in Fort Worth which was a really awesome event. I would highly recommend anyone to go next year if they want to handle all types of amazing guns and see what’s new in the industry.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jerry217
I’m the same, I prefer outdoors, reactive steel targets😎

4 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome brother, we are glad to have you with us

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jerry217 and we are happy that you are here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the 2A family brother

3 Likes

welcome @Jerry217

3 Likes

Welcome @Jerry217! Glad you had a good time at the Expo and hope you find this a fun and informative place to be. I’m sure you will come to like the folks around here too!

2 Likes

Welcome Jerry! Wish I could’ve made it to the USCCA event. Planning to be at the next one though. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!

2 Likes

Hi there, glad to be a part of the community. I definitely see the value in being here, but where is USCCA selling our contact information to? Why am I constantly getting advertisement spam emails for products like the bulletproof backpack, etc. ever since joining?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Christopher429 and we are happy that you could join us.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family, we are glad to have you. I’m unsure about the random emails…it may be partnership companies? I don’t get them. The only ones I get are updates from the forum and the occasional USCCA email. I’ve heard of people getting a lot of emails, but I guess I wasn’t special enough for them :rofl:

4 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes