Welcome

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @SarahGB

6 Likes

Happy Anniversary @BRUCE26 :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you, glad to be here with you all. 3 yrs. today. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

First of all welcome to all the new members that have introduced themselves since the last time I came to this thread! I was catching up on this thread, as I don’t visit this particular one as much as I would like to or used to. I noticed something troubling…there have been several that come across seemingly having a mindset that they probably won’t be welcome. I don’t speak for everyone, but I know many people on here, as well as myself, that don’t care if you don’t like guns, just found the wonderful world of firearms, have a different political opinion, or any of the many other differing personal preferences. We are all here for a reason…to talk, help, and learn in various firearms topics, and have a little fun reading memes (that’s for you @RocketPak ). I’m not here to persecute anyone based on their preferences. You a democrat, I’m not, but cool. I would be interested in hearing your side, if it stays respectful. You LGBTQ+, not my thing, but you do you. You religious, nice, me not so much, but that’s ok. Show up. Talk some, h*ll just read if you want, but there’s something for most. Great people, great conversations… sometimes people disagree and sometimes things get a little heated, but not everyone has to agree on everything, and at the end of the day it’s all good. We’re all adults… If you don’t like something, maybe just skip it, or try to see the other person’s viewpoint… no harm, no foul…

8 Likes

@Levi2
That sounds exactly like something I would say brother. Well said and written. :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Well said @Levi2 .
I can add one more thing. Even somebody here expresses too much and we feel insulted…just get over it. Just be yourself, knowing the other person is stupid enough to write stupid things.
This is the best Community to find knowledge, exchange experiences and talk to smart and wise people.
Even the best loving Family has black sheep inside it… but still the Family is loving.
Welcome all new Members :v:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community @CenFlo7
It’s good to see “new” people in the community that have been long time shooters.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @UK2PAUSA It’s good to see those that have chosen to become citizens also exercise their rights. It’s great to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome @SarahGB . It’s great to have you here.

6 Likes

All good points @Levi2
This is a great community to interact and discuss, even if at the end of the day we agree to disagree. The conversation is what is important. We welcome everyone.

7 Likes

I welcome all the new folks to the community. It’s been some time since I posted…but it’s great to see so many new folks.

Supporters of the 2A have really been fighting the good fight against those who want to infringe or deny us our Constitutional rights. The Bruen decision really hit them hard and yet California and New York, are doing all they can to continue denying people the right to carry for self defense in their homes or in the public.

I urge you all to be engaged and stand for the 2nd amendment!

9 Likes

My name is Jessica and I am new to the community. I joined in April 2022 when I took my concealed carry class. My husband and I decided to take the class to protect ourselves and our family. You never know when you may need to protect yourself or others and we are both the type of people that are willing to step into situations to help out. It’s always better to be safe and protected. I have gotten used adding my firearm to my list of things I always have on me. It’s just a habit now to grab it in the morning when I get up for the day. I am learning more with the videos on the app and going to the range with my husband in the evenings for practice. I didn’t know this chat existed until tonight when I stumbled upon it!

15 Likes

Welcome aboard! You will like it here I think.

4 Likes

Congratulations Jessica …. Sounds like you have it all figured out. In this day and age, better to be prepared than saying I wish I would have had my piece with me.
Carry on !!!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jessica1010 and we are happy to have you on board.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family! We are glad you found us!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jessica1010

4 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Jessica1010
This is a great place to be, get questions answered and have great discussions.

4 Likes