Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Yes, Holosun really thought this one out. SIG unfortunately did not. I love SIG optics but IMO the Romeo Zero series (Zero, 0 Elite, & 0 Pro) all missed the boat with their battery setup. Hot garbage, IMO.

Holosun also has a lot of features I wish SIG implemented. Green Reticle being the main one I’d like to see, Donut of death reticle being the second one. SIG doesn’t have a micro dot that I’d currently recommend. So Holosun 407K, 507k and the new EPS Carry are the options I’m looking at. I’d rather buy SIG, but they don’t have what I’m looking for. For compact, carry and full size the Romeo 1 Pro is real nice. I wish it had a green reticle, but I can live with red.

4 Likes

Just stopped by to welcome new folks. So …welcome to all…

5 Likes

Hello My name is Jim I am happy to be here. Love our benefits that USCCA offers. Took some time off I was a prior gold member. I was involved in a vehicle accident and was out of order for a year and a half ,but now I am back as a platinum member Hello! and blessed be all!

12 Likes

@Jayo287 Welcome back, we are glad to have you here. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Welcome back @Jayo287 . Hope you are doing better after your accident. We’re glad you’re back in the community.

5 Likes

Welcome back brother @Jayo287 and glad to have you back.

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome back brother @Jayo287 , great you made it back.

6 Likes

Welcome back and glad to see you’re doing well!

3 Likes

@CenFlo7 here, long time enthusiast who just recently got back in to shooting and now taking it to the next step of shooting sports.

It’s great to be back, I started fairly young and forgot how much fun it is to be proficient with a sidearm! Tons of good times, but it does take a lot of practice and I’m at the range all the time now.

I hope to interact with the USCCA community and eventually planned to get my instructors certification.

9 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @CenFlo7 and you are in the right place at the right time.

4 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Totally missed this thread/already posted on others!

I’m a British Expat, moved here in 2015 for work. Must’ve done something right as was asked to stay. Only two more years before i become a citizen of this great country!

I had some exposure to firearms before moving here. Since moving here though I’ve done a number of NRA courses, shoot Trap and IDPA competitively and of course carry every day

Just joined USCCA yesterday. Had been on the fence for a while about whether or not to join this or the other offering. Attended a Utah carry permit class where i spoke with a Delta Defense rep and that made my mind up :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @CenFlo7

4 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Hi everybody! My name is Sarah. I am from Michigan and recently became a USCCA Certified Instructor. I have always been interested in firearms, but officially became a CPL holder in 2020. I also worked for a local shooting range/gun shop.

Formal training includes countless lessons from other certified instructors and a few self-defense classes. Working at a range gave me access to some pretty good trainers and equipment.

The best advice I have ever gotten about my person self-defense is to always remain aware of your surroundings.

My favorite gun is hands-down my CZ P-10C. I love the trigger on this firearm and the way it fits in my hands! I train with it at least once a week.

We are still workin’ on getting friends and family involved, and have some good ideas on how to do that. My boyfriend is also an instructor, and we are trying to spread the love of firearms.

Honestly, there’s always something new to learn in the firearms community. I am always open to learning more and increasing my knowledge of firearms. I love making new connections!

11 Likes

@SarahGB Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to be here!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @SarahGB and we are glad to have you here.

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m looking forward to it!

4 Likes