Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family brother @Robert1293 ,glad you could join us. Thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Happy belated Birthday @Lu-Can !

5 Likes

Thank you very much.

4 Likes

Thank you brother

4 Likes

Thank you so much and I appreciate the information! Very relevant to a beginner like me and not wordy at all. Lol. I will keep everything in mind. Thank you again!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome! It’s good to be around like-minded people. I look forward to interacting with everyone especially on topics I’m passionate about.

4 Likes

Thank you! Me too!

5 Likes

You are very welcome, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

5 Likes

For sure! Thanks!

5 Likes

@Christopher116

Welcome! It’s fantastic to hear you tell about teaching your son!!! Crucial move. Good job!

4 Likes

Brian. Security Guard and Natural born leader. After being forced to get the jab to keep my job. I decided to reward myself and get some firearms. Well as they say one is none and two is one. LoL now I have 6 :grin: let’s go Brandon.

Anyhows I’m training lot’s and shooting lots. Got a Glock 19 Gen 3 for my first handgun. Pew pew.

As with anything I do I am always most elite self.
I do not Carry at work because it’s not an armed position but if at some point I choose to upgrade my security job having purchased firearms and training will add to my success and credibility in the security field.

Thank God I moved from California to Idaho the best damn decision I’ve ever made being ultra conservative I enjoy the freedom of personal self-defense that this state offers.

I find myself wishing that I had invested time knowledge and training with firearms earlier in my life I’m now 38 and while still some would say I’m young I got 12 years left of youth and I wish I had started with firearms in my twenties.

One of my classes the instructor made a really good impression on me and I had a interesting thought I thought about becoming a certified firearms instructor at some point.

So this may be one of my end goals when it comes to firearms training but for now I’m definitely an amateur and still working on my skills.

Well I’m Brian and I’m the best damn security guard to have ever worked in the state of Idaho and soon to be given the golden key to the city of Boise by the mayor. LoL :laughing::grin:

10 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Brian480 and you are blessed to be here.

5 Likes

Welcome California Brian!

3 Likes

Welcome @Brian480! Hope you find and take advantage of all the great resources here, if you need any help finding anything just ask.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Brian480 , glad you could join us.

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Brian480

5 Likes