Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone.Ive been posting for awhile and been a member of USCCA since Jan when I got approved for my LTCH.Army veteran.I love this forum already

9 Likes

Welcome to the family @Trever1 and you are blessed to be here.

4 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

I travel a lot. I live on that map!!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family everyone, glad to have you all join the family.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

Hi, I am John, 73 years old, self-employed, single, live in Tampa Bay area of Florida.

I got interested in carrying and self-defense because of the increased random violence in the nation.

I have taken the NRA Basic Pistol class and have practiced on a range only a few times, it is time for more training so I can be safe with a firearm. I will not carry until I get more training.

The best advice I’ve gotten is: Always practice Situational Awareness and be ready to escape as the first option.

I have used and like the Sig P938 and SW 642 revolver. I have used but did not like the Glock 19.

My first training in four years will be next week.

I hope to learn safety, good training practices, and concealed carry practical tips from the USCCA Community.

Thank you, glad to be here.

John in Florida

9 Likes

Hi Hoss13, Thank you for your ministry. Interesting, needed, and more and more important. I visited your website. It is excellent, so many great resources. Many blessings on your work.

John

3 Likes

Hi Craig,

You had a great career of service to the nation, thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @John-Florida , glad you could join. Trust me brother there is a lot of great information shared on here. There is quite a few on here that has helped me a lot.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @John-Florida

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @John-Florida

5 Likes

Nice to finally join the community forum. I’m Cory and a new permit to carry instructor and official partner of USCCA. I’m a USAF Veteran and will finally be going to PineTech this fall to become a Certified Gunsmith. With just starting an outfitter in central Minnesota, we’ll be moving the small operation to a 6 acre lakeside property in Cambridge, Minnesota by August ‘22.

I’m here to honestly learn as much as I can and connect with an awesome group of people.

I’ll be down at Train and Learn in St. Louis, MO the end of this month and hope to meet a few of you there!

Thanks and y’all have a wonderful day!

Cory Ley - Founder of Nomadlund.com

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @John-Florida !:+1:t3::us:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community.
I hope you will not only learn but also share your knowledge.

:v:t4:

5 Likes

@Jerzy Thank you and most definitely will. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @TheNomad and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Thank you @Johnnyq60 and definitely feel at home. Glad to be a part of it. We’ll talk soon! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Looking forward to it @TheNomad

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @TheNomad , glad you could join us and congratulations.

3 Likes