Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family @MoonDog and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @TheKid , thank you for your service🇺🇸

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @MoonDog

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @TheKid & @MoonDog , glad to have you both with us.

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome Richard56!

3 Likes

Thank you! Thank you for your support!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Richard56 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Hi Guys - i’m back… i was a member several years ago but was injured at work and trying to live on the few hundred dollars a month Workers Comp was paying (what a joke). Had to give up a few things and the two i missed the most were my Rocket III and USCCA. We live in ‘The Land of AZ’ and have some nasty snakes (2 legged as well) here so i always carry my Bond Arms with snake rounds which i switch out when we go into town. We are semi- off grid 3 1/2 miles from nearest paved road and of course we have crackheads and meth labs in the area so are very wary. It’s a good feeling to known that USCCA has our back.

9 Likes

Welcome Back @MoonDog

2 Likes

Thank you - MoonDog is the name of my company moondogknives.com. It’s good to be back in the loop so to speak. Got lots of reading and perusing to do to catch up on stuff.

4 Likes

Thank you, good to be in the fold once more…

4 Likes

Thank you for the welcome

3 Likes

Hey everyone,
My name is Petra, I’m pretty excited to join this community, I love hitting the range with my hubby and I’m really looking forward to learning and growing in my firearm skills. Hope to see you around the forum!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome @Rock.Mayes. Great group of people here, lots of instructors, and advice.
Shoes off the furniture please😉

5 Likes

Welcome to the family @Rock.Mayes and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Hello Petra. Welcome to the family @Rock.Mayes , we are so glad you have joined us.

3 Likes

Hello. My name is Art and I just recently joined USCCA. I also recently purchased my first gun.I never felt the need for one until recently as it seems the city is getting more dangerous. I have attended the state gun safety class and have my permit to conceal or open carry. I spent 11 years in the Marine Corps 1960-1971. I’m also 79 years old.

8 Likes

@Arthur65 - welcome to the community!

3 Likes