Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family brother @SgtWraith and you are in the right place at the right time. BTW thank you for your service. Quite an introduction brother, but can you leap tall buildings in a single bound. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

By the way @SgtWraith if you get welcomed like the last 3 posts it means you are family bro.:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @SgtWraith
No cookies, just Cinnabon.

3 Likes

Welcome @SgtWraith . Cheesy as The Wraith may be, I have it on DVD.

4 Likes

Welcome home brother glad you’re here and thank you for your service, I just vacationed with Uncle Sam Ain’t Released Me Yet for 3 years myself, 11 B all the way. By the way I got word they want their metal back or they are going to bring you up on charges of theft.

3 Likes

SFMF - Welcome to the community. You have gone from the elite group of Jarheads and leathernecks to a wide variety of characters, not much difference! You can stand at ease and enjoy your new family of miss fits! Also if you find any G-dunk let me in on some too! Watch your 6 and keep your socks dry! Oohrah!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, @sm_453. Glad to have you join us! :+1:

3 Likes

Welcome, @SgtWraith , and thank you for your service, sir!

2 Likes

Welcome @Ryan_M95 , and thanks for your service! Good to see ya!

2 Likes

Welcome @Phillip51 ! Good to have you aboard, Jake!

2 Likes

Howdy. Tinylittle65 here.
Been a member for a bit. At 77, I’m a third generation shooter. My wife and I are ‘Henry’ owners and participated in the “1,000 man shoot”. ( yes I know… “man shoot” vs “person shoot”.) Hey I didn’t name the event. Still it was fun and very cool.
Mostly I listen/read without comment. I really like the articles and follow the training. The Concealed Carry magazine is great! If I can’t find the latest issue… my wife has it. Sigh.
Enough for now. Stay safe, vote, & enjoy life.
Respects. Semper Fi.
tinylittle65

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @R_Michael and God bless you.

2 Likes

Great to have you join in on the fun. Welcome to the family show we glad you joined in. Pleasure to have you.

1 Like

So this is my first post:
I am a Retired Airborne NCO and for the most part loved every minute (even the jumps, though my wife said I was totally nuts and would not come and watch me). The army got me to a lot of places that I would not have the chance to see otherwise, again; most of it I loved.
I come from a long line of military family service and traced it back to the war of 1812 and every major war and some not so major sense. That is may be why I enjoy shooting so much.
My wife is the greatest gift God has given me and that is saying something looking back at all the gifts he has given me and I thank him and tell her how much she means to me everyday.
I spent some years teaching shooting sports to 4-H kids and that was something: it really restored my faith in today’s youth, I was even lucky enough to have been the 4-H state shotgun coach taking 4 kids from around the state to Nebraska for the 4-H Invitational National Shoot: what a great time.
I have a very good stress reliever as I use reloading as therapy, I started with my father at the ripe old age of 4 and it has grown bigger then I am now. I got my NRA Cert for reloading so I could work with the 4-H kids.
Now that I am getting ready to retire from my civilian job and take up farming and being a Grandpa full time, I really need something to do with all the spar time and I don’t think my wife can dill with me that much without pulling her hair out (by the way, she keeps telling me that the kids and I put all the gray hairs on her head?).
Anyway, carrying a gun as much as I did in the army, I felt a little naked without one (plus the fact that it was hard not walking in circles without the heft on my right hip) and that is how I got here, figured it would be like any other insurance: you keep it but hope you never need it.
OK, that should be enough about me.
De Oppresso Liber

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @FrankS

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @FrankS and you are blessed to be here. Thank you for your service brother.

1 Like

Welcome @R_Michael ! Glad to have you join us!

Thank you also for your service!

1 Like

Welcome aboard @FrankS , and thank you for your service!

1 Like

Welcome to the family my brother and thank you for your service from a screaming eagle.
CURRAHEE

3 Likes

Welcome @FrankS. I currently am a 4H rifle coach, so, I absolutely understand your point of view in that.

3 Likes