Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

No worries :+1: Good to meet you as well, sir.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Owen1 and God bless you and thank you for your service.

3 Likes

Welcome all new members. A hearty salute to you Owen1!!! I’m retired Navy…be well bro!!!

2 Likes

welcome to the family, we are very pleased you are a part of the USCCA family.

1 Like

welcome to our USCCA family sir.i to have served, only wished i could have gave as much time as you sir. Looking forward in sharing CC info.

1 Like

Hi, y’all!
Greetings from the Metro Atlanta area, from a 70-year-old patriot who has been shooting for >60 years and has been a USCCA member since 2011.
We love, support, and actively promote the USCCA! (We’re just not big social media types–sorry.)
Grace and blessings to all–stay healthy and safe out there!

5 Likes

@Edward13 welcome my brother, looking forward to the sharing of information , stay safe and carry every day.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Edward13 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Edward13

1 Like

Hi my name is Jake. look forward to learn from this community. I grew up shooting mostly hunting and target shooting. No competition but have considered getting started. Have had my concealed carry for a couple of years now. I live in northern Illinois, not the most gun friendly state sad to say.

7 Likes

Welcome from Southern Illinois.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Phillip51 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Welcome to the family, brother! We are glad to have you with us!

1 Like

Hey everyone!
I’m a USAF Veteran, was brought to USCCA by a coworker who absolutely sold me on becoming a member (as if the perks and benefits didn’t do that on their own!) I’ve been carrying only for a short time, but grew up with a LE family. I convinced my Fiancé to get her carry permit as well and am here to learn and take in as much information as possible! Glad to be a part of the family!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family, brother! We are glad you found us!

1 Like

Welcome to the family both you and your wife. Glad to have you with us. There is a lot of great information shared on here and we all welcome everyone’s input, I know you will enjoy the time shared, I do.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ryan_M95

2 Likes

@phillip51 If you get started on shooting competition you are going to get hooked. It is a lot of fun! I live in Washington State so, I know about the friendly state situation. Best thing I can say is be a good steward for responsible gun owners and practice, train, and be safe! There is a lot of information here.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @Ryan_M95 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome Owen1. I’m retired CWO4 USN. Thanks for your service. I was a Chief in the Navy for years and still smile when I go on the local Army base and they say morning Chief. Understand how you feel.

2 Likes