Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Our state (Washington) has so many american communist that it’s sad that we have one of the RINO’s - - - Jaime Herrera Beutler Member of Congress sure hasn’t been representing her Conservative constituents like she should. She has made many of us mad and we are working to have her removed and insert someone that is a REAL member of the Conservative party and work for us.

3 Likes

Thank you @Johnnyq60.

1 Like

I’ve been a member of the USCCA for almost a year now. I am an over the road trucker. Just looking to get some good info on places to train and where I can get some ammo while making new friendships in the process.

4 Likes

Hey all!

I’ve been interested in shooting sports since I was very young, but only started getting my hands on live firearms about a year ago. Prior to that I have been a member of the airsoft community in my region (circa 2014). I’ve been able to transition a portion of my training and learning from that sport into shooting, and hope to more forward from there.
I currently own a Glock 19 and ar15 “other” style weapon system, and spend most of my time dry-fire drilling, or training through play with airsoft. My father and I shoot together sometimes, as well as other members of my team and some local friends.
Alongside shooting, I take classes in Kali, medical training, and anything else I can get my hands on to improve my skillset. I’m hoping to find others that I can continue to train with and grow together!

4 Likes

This is a good forum to gather information, as well as, to get to know some of the other people who frequent here. If you have ant questions go to the eye glass in the upper right top of the screen and type in your question and they usually have something about it but we all love new things here. Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Notepadmin and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome all new members. Be safe and stay in the 2A fight.

1 Like

Welcome to all new members. We are very glad you are here and hope you find the information and comraderie you are looking for. There are very knowledgeable and helpful members here.

Welcome and God bless.

2 Likes