Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family @Gremlin53 and god bless you.

@Gremlin53 , welcome to the community, you came to the right place.

1 Like

Greetings! I’m Kevin, the new owner of SharpShooters USA in Roswell GA. We’re a 24-lane indoor shooting range, training center, and retail store. Happy to be part of the USCCA training community. Any other Atlantans about?

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Sharpshooters_USA and you are blessed to be here. If I’m ever up in that area I will look you up.

1 Like

I bought my first gun 3 years ago,. After renting 3 pistols at local indoor range and bounced a spent cartridge from a Walther 380 off my glasses I bought a revolver. Now I love wheel guns, I guess I’m old fashioned I like my guns made of steel and wood.

3 Likes

no I live about 1.5 miles from it though. see it all the time just have not went in.

1 Like

thx its been a while since i logged on

1 Like

Hi All!
I’m just a senior citizen from South Mississippi, been around gun all of my life. Loved to squirrel and duck hunt when I was younger, now I just enjoy watching and photographing all the birds.
Have enjoyed shooting rifles and shotguns for years, only been the past ten years that pistols have sparked and interest. I find myself at the range every week, really enjoy the time invested there.
The outdoors pulls at my love to get outside and bird watch, one of the reasons I carry a gun, are the Hogs in the swamps. There are best left alone, I hear them rarely see them, and carry a 45 or 10mm just in case they put me up a tree.
Like many, 9mm is my day to day go to, for concealed carry, Staccato C2 is the one I drill with the most, followed by a Springfield EMP.
While I never expect to use USCCA other than training, in today’s world is a must have, peace of mind, what would you do in the event that you ever have to touch your gun. I hope and pray that none of us will ever need the coverage.

6 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @James697 and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

I am James Muller, I live in Independence, Mo. I have been a novice shooter for a while both My Boys went through the NRA Junior Marksmanship Program at our local Gun Club

I like to shoot firearms and I like to Build Firearms but like most its a expensive habit if you don’t reload which at this point its hard to find any reloading equipment or supplies that you don’t get gouged on the price.

Well if your in the Independence Mo area hit me up we can go hit the gun range sometime.

7 Likes

Welcome to you new members. 2A for Life!

2 Likes

Hello , I am glad to live in state that supports our 2A. Practicing General and Vascular Surgery enjoy the outdoors. My wife enjoys being able to carry for protection not only herself but family members when out. I stress to all situational awareness. like to improve skills and learn about different firearms and ammo.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @James501 and you are blessed to be here.

1 Like

Hi! CountryBill here. I’m been carrying for quite awhile, but just becane a USCCA member. Hoping to learn a lot from everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome bro!

2 Likes

@CountryBill Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @CountryBill and god bless you.

2 Likes