Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much I will right now!!

3 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the family sister and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Ahh thank you I needed that. You and your wife look really nice people. I look forward to getting know everyone better. :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community! I’m new to the USSCA community as well and I am learning alot from the Protector Academy. Check it out.

5 Likes

Welcome! USCCA Protector Academy is a great place for on line training. Check it out!

4 Likes

Oh, welcome to the community too and thank you for advice I definitely will for sure!!

4 Likes

Hello everyone Ivan from Hampton Virginia . Stationed in FT Story.

6 Likes

Welcome @Ivan_A I’m John from Chesapeake pleasure meeting you, god bless you.

2 Likes

@Johnnyq60 pleasure to meet you sir !

3 Likes

Welcome and keep up the good work! Remember to practice and train but, most of all, be safe!

4 Likes

Thank you I will as much as I can. I bought a sirt so that should help a lot since getting out is very difficult and the stupid over reaching mandates in California because of the pandemic

3 Likes

Nice to meet
You too!!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome lefty Elizabeth :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey jerzy!

Thank you. Are you a lefty too?

6 Likes

@bentlogix - Southpaws rule!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Bentlogix. I’m also a southpaw and am very picky about my firearms. Ambidextrous controls! Find a caliber you can comfortably manage and don’t skimp on quality. California used to be a really great place to live. Actually spent several tours there. Learned to surf in Hawaii but we had a couple good spots in SoCal. Hope you land that CCW. Need any help just pipe up. Plenty of good folks to answer your questions.

5 Likes

@Ivan_A Welcome to the family, brother. Fellow Virginian, here.

3 Likes