Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

well still trying to figure it all out! I will get there, very very glad I decided to join this group! I live in Duluth Mn about 2 hours The Twin Cities Area other wise known as Mineapolis St Paul and its not a good situation at all as it is affecting my area as well! But back the group I will be participating alot in shooting and home protection. I will still need a lot of learning this site so please feel free to explain things!

7 Likes

Welcome, glad you are here,I’m kinda new here too. Wow so much stuff to learn and think about.

4 Likes

Thank you appreciate the welcome

4 Likes

Hi Wendy and welcome new here also 3 days in, its very very nice lots of great people so far and lots to learn. I really like the forums and all, still there is so much more to learn i feel like a little kid in a candy store. I hope you enjoy! So much to read.

5 Likes

Hi Jeff great to hear from you. Glad I joined group. I’m a newbie. There is so much to learn. Been taking handgun course pew pew tactical online. Trying to soak everything up…lots of great information. Have a great day! Wendy

6 Likes

Hi my name is Kevin I’m from Michigan new to the uscca family thank you

6 Likes

Hi Wendy and welcome, glad you are here. I hope you enjoy!

3 Likes

I’ve only been here a few days, but I have met many new people that introduce angles to topics I had not thought of! Glad y’all made it! Welcome, y’all!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community brother and God bless you.

5 Likes

[quote=“Johnnyq60, post:2417, topic:26, full:true”]
Welcome to the community brother and God bless you.
[/quote] Welcome to the community brother and God bless you.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community brother, God bless you.

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad to be here. God bless you, brother!

4 Likes

thank you so much looking forward to so much good things

4 Likes

Welcome to all the new members. It’s great to have you here.

3 Likes

A special welcome to everyone who’s visited the Community for the first time this week:

@DrMeloD, @Russ8, @DaveC, @liang, @Julius1, @SY_ATX, @Dwayne10, @Hugo1, @Dickson, @Blade, @Bryan35, @Osa, @Jason96, @Brad21, @ATeamCoach, @DUDLEY1, @Benjamin33, @Gary138, @David400, @Kenneth94, @John384, @Gregory61, @MICHAEL479, @Noel5, @HunterP, @Jesse18, @Jalissa, @David401, @DaMarcus, @Christopher115, @KevinStroot, @Peter49, @Henry23, @Professor_Dano_Kraig, @Alex17, @Sean39, @Brit, @Roseline, @Michael480, @David402, @David403, @Bradly, @1SGonz, @Mark224, @761Nuke, @Ernesto4, @Teddy_L, @Joseph129, @Christopher116, @Michael481, @Jeff72, @Candance, @Richard212, @Jeremy48, @Daejoong, @eric86, @Dennis70, @Javier6, @Amy3, @rockandglock, @Kevin128, @Paul153, @Timothy71, @Bryan36, @Kevin2010, @Andrew62, @Rick48, @Roscoe2, @Ant, @Allen30, @Platinum, @Ryan51, @Scott126, @Cross_Rifles, @Byron_W, @Bill59, @Darren10, @Kimberwitch, @Craig47, @Clio, @Tyler30, @Greg45, @Terry62, @Latoya, @GEORGE_G, @William281, @Mark225, @James376, @Francis_V, @Hayden1, @Bill60, @Steven126, @James377, @TRyan57, @Seth8, @Robert381, @timsaut, @Araceli, @Amy4, @ELVIN1, @David404, @Dean20, @Teresa5, @Brad22, @Bob32, @John385, @Farley, @Nicholas33, @Lewis4, @Greg46, @SallyAnne, @Timothy72, @Jorge9, @Donald87, @Jay23, @AlexFNX45, @Robert382, @Bruce53, @Curtis15, @Gene12, @russell21, @WESLEY8, @Rich9, @John386, @Michael482, @Eric87, @Rex_allen, @Miguel12, @Martin28, @William282, @_locs613mono, @Tom50, @Philip37

Please invite your family and friends who are looking for ways to best protect themselves and their loved ones! We love to help everyone learn from each other and the experts!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! The Community is a great, friendly resource. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Helllo USCCA Community, my name is Curtis. I currently live in Waco, TX, still on standby to receive my LTC from Texas. got caught up in Covid 19 debacle. I am a retired US Army Psych tech and Medic. Looking forward to becoming an active member of this community.

9 Likes

Hi all. My name is Russ. I am a USCCA instructor. I love in Northern Michigan.
I have been a USCCA member for 2 years, and think it is a great organization .

7 Likes

Welcome to the family brother Curtis.

3 Likes

Welcome y’all!

4 Likes

Hi everybody! I’m glad to be aboard! I’m Robert and I live in Detroit. I look forward to meeting members in my area.

6 Likes