Weapons to plowshares

With my mfg background, I’m really interested in the price of the tools these folks are making… it’s either that, or calling b.s. on their story.

I want to see their product. Looked through their link above and all I see is “organic fertilizer.”

3 Likes

Most deaths which come from gun violence are done by gangs or drug dealers, which neither of them would take the time to train properly.

Believe me, I agree wholeheartedly that training is very important but if criminals do not legally buy guns training is not a part of their plans.

3 Likes

Amen brother @LordDeinonychus

Well I for one am in no hurry to complete my 80% plowshare.

3 Likes

I don’t think it needs to be advertised we all know. It is usually advertised to sell something.

Precisely. Sell the fun aspect of shooting. The camraderie, the focus, the fun.
Anti gunners call defense paranoia, they see no need to hunt… 'cuz McDonald’s…but how can they argue with the fun factor?

1 Like

I don’t know what causes people to become criminals in the first place. I know there are many reasons. I know it might sound crazy but I can’t help but think that if kids or young adults are taught at a young age gun responsibly they are less likely to become criminals. I think the world especially anti gunners have a very negative view on guns it causes young people to have negative view of gun. If they are taught responsible gun ownership they are less likely to become criminals. I hope that makes sense the way I worded it.

3 Likes

I do agree but some peoples just be around that kind of stuff and it becomes a part of their lifestyle, plus the music that is out now also plays a big part.

1 Like

some peoples?

1 Like

Yes, like, some peoples can become a Grammar Nazi if they are around that kind of stuff.

3 Likes

…two.

1 Like

So, let say this group gets a AR 15 or a shotgun and cut the barrel and makes it illegal, for a minute they could be considered felons unless they chop the gun up in short order. they cant chop the barrel and then go to lunch because then they would be in violation.
Call the ATF…this group is making short barrel rifles and sawed off shot guns.

3 Likes

Wife writes to her husband in prison:
"When and where do I plant the garden? Also the FBI wants to search the property for your guns.

Prisoner responds to wife’s letter:
"What ever you do, don’t let the FBI search the side yard South of the garage!

Wife responds:
“The FBI went straight to the side yard South of the garage and dug up everything!”

Prisoner writes back:
“Now is the time to plant the garden, in the side yard South of the garage” :laughing:

7 Likes

Precisely, guns are portrayed in a negative way it makes me think that is why they are used in negative ways and thought of as machines for killing instead protection or just fun and exercise.

2 Likes

Yes, beware of people who take Scripture out of context!

2 Likes

Hay, not for nothing, saw on the news California is working on a new wonder drug that could wipe out 19. Don’t know how they figure that unless everyone gets it.

1 Like

I think you missed understood the meaning
Joel 3:10 or 4:10 Maybe I missed your meaning

More people that think that guns are the cause of evil.
I’ve experimented with this to see if they’re correct.
I loaded a gun and set it on the table in front of me (pretty risky I know).
I gave the gun every opportunity to shoot me but it never did. It never even moved.
Maybe I’m using the wrong kind of gun? It is kind of scary looking.
Maybe I didn’t have enough accessories attached to it? I’ve heard that that can make them more shooty.
Anyway, if they spent half as much time worrying about the person behind the gun as they do the gun maybe some good could happen.

6 Likes

@Mark208 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

Yes, even on our community we have to stop using the term “gun violence”. I have loaded guns all over my house and not a single one has discharged themselves. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I had an add for an app game where you play as a gun and shoot people to guide your gun around, trying not to let it hit the ground.

It’s the only time I’ve seen a gun act of its own volition.

2 Likes