WE know their names Now! Soros World all the prosecutor's money can buy!

Their Mama’s must be so Proud!
That’s all I have to say about that.

So sad, Bought and PAID for Lawyers :face_vomiting: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Do they get bonuses for serial killers, I’ll bet there’s big money in MS13.

Maybe I should have my accountant look into Murder Inc. Investments.
Better yet, I should open my own consulting firm.
Beheadings-R-Us, Inc.
Fully incorporated in Delaware!
These are not lawyers, they are insider moles for the cartels!

I heard Governor DeSantis fires all traitor DA’s!

8 Likes

The opidomy of P.O.S. Sell you soul to the devil.

4 Likes

YESSIR, Cartel money
(Call it Fentanyl Bucks!)
How many people around the World perished because of the Vax and the Fentanyl Poisonings?
Hangings too quick …but Drawing and quartering is Messy!

(I like that!) It sends he right message! Ruh Roe Relroy, You’re Next!

6 Likes

Hurry, indict george and freeze all his bank accounts and put a hold on all his assets!!! He broke the law, multiple felony charges!!! Just have to find someone he has paid off!!! Put a dent in the WEF!!!

8 Likes

They won’t charge or proswcute George Soros. He has so many leaders in different country on his payroll, they’re afraid to touch him. He can do whatever he wants and our spineless leaders just bow down to him. I would like to ask them, how does it fewl to sell out your family and country?

6 Likes

Welcome Hermon !
Great first post.
The White Hats (good guys) are on it.
I FIRMLY believe this.
It won’t be easy, and it WILL get LOUD!
but the Heads of this HYDRA need to GO Rapidly!
You can dispatch a zillion underlings but if the Heads
live they can do damage and complete their MASTER RACE PLAN!

4 Likes

Monique Worrell was removed from office in Orlando by Gov. DeSantis in Aug of last year. We need more of that around the country. Reach out to your State Attorney General and request them to remove bad judges in your area. Also ask them to prosecute the Federal Government for non-constitutional overreach. I just filed my annual report for my business with the State of Florida, and the email said I will have to start providing information to the Treasury department. Do not comply. Search for Krisanne Hall, constitutional attorney. Liberty First Society dot com. Watch her films too, non-compliant, the sheriff. God bless the free State of Florida and let’s keep it that way.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @Hermon

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Matthew353

2 Likes

There is only one way back.

2 Likes