We are officially living in the Matrix!

This is really happening, straight to our faces! When I was young I thought I had balls, hers are wwwwwaaaaayyy bigger!

8 Likes

It amazes me how easily this diversity hire is so comfortable lying to the “press” with no challenge to what she spews

9 Likes

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right.”

George Orwell

12 Likes

Stuart, I was going to comment…and old George nailed it perfect! Plus+Plus!

Good Morning Gunner’s

She (The Black Muppet) is correct WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED.

8 Likes

Double-plus ungood

5 Likes

We need a few trials in Salem, MA for these creatures…

6 Likes

Looked in the Dictionary for the definition of “Deep Fakes”. Only thing there was her picture.

4 Likes

Stop reading my mind!

2 Likes

Convince me. Show me the original! Bet you can’t, the original and the deep fake are one and the same. I’m also not totally sure that when Biden shows up it’s not an AI controlled clone. One thing for sure, if they tell the act like the original it confirms why it keeps freezing up.

2 Likes

We need to bring back the practice of tarring and feathering dishonest public officials.

6 Likes

Just sayin…

3 Likes

Don’t forget!

Bidenomics is working!

2 Likes

I’m very close to following the “white rabbit!” ( or have we already? )
Wife’s favorite song! The original.
You know, come to think of it. Songs like that have never really been destroyed by modern culture, why do they keep phucking up our National Anthem :question:

I’ve never heard anyone phuck up “In the White Room”, “Brown Eyed Girl” or “Riders on the Storm”. Just sayin’.

2 Likes

Oh Brother WE ARE IN IT NOW! (the ultimate Rabbit Hole)
Good Vs. EVIL

This is starting to get REAL!

2 Likes

When they screw up “Dazed and Confused”, “I ( can’t get no ) Satisfaction” or “You’ve Lost that Lovin’ Feeling”,
which kinda sums it all up, then we’re really screwed!

They will never make songs like this ever again. They should be thanking us! Without music like that, half of them wouldn’t even exist!
Peace Out :v::peace_symbol: :fu: The only tree “emojis” we ever needed! :slightly_smiling_face:, sorry, 4 :exclamation:

2 Likes