Watch "Police Chief Forced out After Praising Legally Armed Citizens Against Looters" on YouTube

It goes to show us that the leadership in Lowell along with Seattle and other Progressive cities and States gives more rights to the Anarchist than law abiding citizens and it’s Crazy. Progressive Democrats are Backwards thinking, they don’t know how fix anything just destroy. We are in a fight with Domestic Communists. Wake up America!

4 Likes

@Fred_G

They certainly have some ‘unique’ perspectives according to the link you provided…

We dismantle the patriarchal practice…
…We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure…
…We foster a queer‐affirming network…

6 Likes

I am afraid that everything you say is true but I think that the best course of events is still prepare to use deadly force to protect yourself and loved ones when the time comes. And I am sure that time is close by.

5 Likes

Yes, I see the sense of what you say. But where do you draw the line in the sand and say, " to here and no further. Is it supposed to continue even past where you draw that line because “society” set a different parameter and social limit.?

3 Likes

Benjamin Franklin.
" We must, indeed, all hang together , or most assuredly we shall all hang separately ." -In the Continental Congress just before signing the Declaration of Independence, 1776.

This is indeed our conundrum. Do we form a “Militia” or an “Armed Neighborhood Watch” or an
“Armed Citywide Watch” or do we go down separately in our homes, in the street or arrested for defending our selves?

4 Likes

I believe that line is different for every man & woman. The “counter-punch” will be thrown once you have multiple individuals arriving at their line at the same time. Me, I heard that children are exposing/outting their own parents on social media as being racist. I have also heard that the Antifa/BLM mobs are challenging Christians now. I knew it would get to this point ( the Bible already said so) but this is approaching my personal line. I really, and I cannot stress this enough, just wanna be left alone to be a husband to my wife & a dad to my sons. If you wanna not believe in THE MOST HIGH & HIS WORD… fine with me. The Bill of Rights is still real. I bow to THE MOST HIGH GOD, not a marxist mob! :100::muscle:t5:

6 Likes

As do I. I believe that we are close to the last days.

6 Likes

Amen to that. Me and the wife feel we are living in the last days and CHRIST is coming to get his church.

3 Likes

My wife and I were just talking about that very subject sir. There are so many reasons to think this could soon happen from a Christian perspective.

3 Likes

[quote="Fred_G,
BLM is a marxist organization.

The founders of BLM are Anti-nuclear family and to my understanding practice witchcraft, they are Anarchist and domestic terrorist there is no reasoning with them. Now they have an upper hand on The NBA, NFL Football, NASCAR, Disney and more.
Well I am a big football fan, last football season I had just started back watching Football again. I stopped watching NFL football the season when of players started taking a knee when the Nation Anthem was playing, the players had no respect for our country… I cancelled “The NFL Ticket” on Spectrum and didn’t go to any pro games or watch the Super Bowl. Now anything that promotes BLM, I am not watching or going to, there not getting one penny from me. I will be On Strike, if their rating go down maybe they will get the picture. I have not been watching any Hollywood (Anti-Christian, Anti-Trumpers and Anti-Gun) crap either.

2 Likes

Please remember, the intent of the USCCA Online Community is a place for everyone to come together to learn from the experts and each other how to best physically and legally defend themselves and their loved ones.

This topic is straying from that discussion and is closed.

2 Likes