Wat’cha y’all doing this weekend?

I decided to start on a patio in close to the basement door. This way on nice days I can bring up the table saw, chop saw and other tools to work outside. Been using a mantis tiller to dig then shovel the dirt to the garden. Mom wants to plant squash in the dirt I’m getting out. Parden the satellite dish. Now I need to level it best I can. Followed by gravel, sand then the pavers.

4 Likes

I’m working with my son to finally put together his Christmas present. We got him a trampoline but with our record winter it took an unusually long time for the snow to melt and the yard to finally dry out enough to set it up.

4 Likes

We had the Grand Babys this weekend. :smiley:
We had our big meal and cookout yesterday with family. :smiley:
Now I have a nasty head and chest cold, thanks Lila. I love you too. :face_with_thermometer:

8 Likes

spent the weekend chasing pig’s
the fencer charging unit took a dump
so far the little feeders figured out the fence is off
the boars, sows and large feeders are too scared of the wire to sneek out

2 Likes

@MICHAEL_LEE1 this week end. :pig:

8 Likes

nice :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Got tattoo’d

3 Likes

Went to my brother’s house for chili dogs, pork belly and endless rounds of Corn Hole

3 Likes

same here got psalm 23:4 on the inside of my right forearm. I’m running out of free areas, next week I’m getting part of my oath of enlistment on my left forearm. :crazy_face: :us: also memorial day duties to my fallen brothers and sisters :man_in_motorized_wheelchair:

4 Likes

?

11 Likes

Chain saw work for me. I live at 9700’+ and we were hit with a heavy, wet May snowstorm that brought down lots of limbs. This was the first opportunity to clean up the mess before the insurance inspector comes out to rate our wildfire risk and tell me whether my fire mitigation work will qualify me for a house insurance policy.

I have a Milwaukee battery powered chainsaw, which is a joy to use compared to the heavy, noisy, start-me-if-you-can gas contraptions I’ve owned/operated for years. That’s progress in my view.

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::crazy_face: now that’s funny

PS
Last week I replaced the carb on our little tiller I let sit over winter with gas in it.

2 Likes

Here is my tattoo

3 Likes

I am also running out of free areas from the areas from what I am currently willing to put a needle to, between what is done and what is scheduled.

Once you open the gates it goes quickly.

3 Likes

I worked!

Truffled Filet Mignon

Copper River Salmon

3 Likes

every tattoo I have on means something weather its family or military service. I’m proud for the tats I have to be displayed. I still have most of my chest open but arms, legs are pretty much covered. although my wife is planning on drawing on my compression socks. so kind of a tattoo. :crazy_face: :man_in_motorized_wheelchair: :us:

5 Likes

Did any of the grandbabies disappear under, let’s say, unusual circumstances. I of course am referring to our pm exchange on your Birthday. Inquiring minds want to know.

1 Like

Now that’s what I call “fast food”.

3 Likes

Same. I have 2 tattoos. One of which is 30+ pieces put together.

2 Likes

my left arm is military and it has a desert storm war memorial on it. but, nothing like your 30 piece tat.