Washington's Assault Weapon Ban Has Passed Out of the Senate

Drove by a gun store today, I was going to ask some questions and when I saw a line of about 15 people out front, I just left. Amazing how the people have a whole other idea then what the Government is shooting. {pun} See what I did there?

3 Likes

More information upon the pending gloom

I guess the people in Washington have not had any criminal gun violence as the rest of the country and do not need weapons to protect themselves.
Hunters are going to have it harder also. Who knows maybe the media is making all this stuff up for publicity.

Welcome to Wash State, I know, it’s not to scale, but looky, no crime here!

3 Likes

Maybe they’re trying to sell more guns to boost the economy. Isn’t that what bans do.

2 Likes

Not really, bans ban the sale of guns/mags

There may be a brief flurry of sales before the ban, but, with an actual ban, what happens in those sales are banned and they don’t happen and there is no boost to the economy.

1 Like

We should play their game. More electric cars equals more slavery!
The younger the slave, better the quality of your iPhone!

“Got Cobalt?”

How much money did Pelosi make off the backs of these babies?, it’s all about the children”. Now I understand what she meant! She’s a slave owner!

2 Likes

I think they should ban gun training. Then everyone would get the training they needed to stop violent criminals with guns. Once the violent criminals learned, they couldn’t get away with their acts of violence. There would be no need for guns. Except a hunt shoot targets.

What actually happens is a ban creates a bigger illegal market for the banned item, and raises its value in surrounding legal areas and obviously on the illegal market.

1 Like

Which doesn’t “boost the economy” the way legal sales would, especially since it reduces the quantity available/supply

1 Like