War is coming

Foreign relations is far from my “wheel house”. What would be China’s motive/reason, or gain?

3 Likes

My question exactly for the group.

I don’t know who wrote this, but there is an axiom in warfare. It goes something like this:

When your enemy grows weak, you have to seize upon the moment of weakness and defeat them. Theory being that you may never get a chance like it again.

Are we not the weakest we have been in a long, long time? Feckless leadership, low on ordnance and materials, low troop numbers and degraded readiness. The borders are wide open for spies and terror cells. Drugs from the chicoms are killing our people. A very divided population. Critical industries and strategic minerals held by our foes.

We are pretty damn weak and vulnerable right now. We are just begging the enemy to act. Putin already did.

7 Likes

Close enough for media to start a headline with " Americans…’ and insert whatever they want afterwards.

7 Likes

I dunno, Virgil. Biden and the Dems feel we have weapons of war in every house and

loads of domestic terrorists who must be good at fighting. Heck, my states governor just came out and stated that we have too many weapons, both legal and illegal…
The country’s never been stronger :wink::thinking:

6 Likes

This is why the right to keep and bear arms is absolute, unalienable, and can not be infringed. Period.

3 Likes

If Brandon needs cliff notes for interviews it only stands to reason he needs intel on where all of our national security resources are! Shooting down all the signal intelligence would be akin to tearing up his note cards!

REALLY, “YOU take YOUR seat”, just imagine what would happen if TAKE was capitalized!
I will never “take” an order from someone who can’t give them, let alone follow them!

5 Likes

Jesus wept. I knew he had problems cognitively, but I didn’t think he was that bad off. I’m feeling disgusted by the Democratic Party, if that is true. There have been spurious claims about Presidential cue cards before. Namely spurious claims about POTUS Trump.

Edit: According to Snope’s that’s an unedited actual photo. This just confirms to me what the Democratic Party that will do whatever it takes to take power and keep it. This is horrifying. I can not believe his family is allowing this. He should be at home safe. Not being used like this.

4 Likes

Indeed. Imagine if they caught Trump with a card like that! It would have been torches and pitchforks.

6 Likes

^Why it won’t happen

3 Likes

Oh I am sure his family is being well compensated for this.

3 Likes

I am aware. But he is just a Ventriloquist now.

the puppet, I believe you meant. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Yep. That’s what I meant.

3 Likes

I meant to add dummy after ventriloquist

4 Likes

You shouldn’t call yourself names. That’s our job. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

So. Mean.

3 Likes

I think China going after Taiwan is the most likely scenario that could drag us into war. Past that, I don’t see either side actively looking for war. It’ll be more of a Cold War similar to what we had with the former USSR. Though I will admit that I’m a little apprehensive about Xi’s trip to Moscow in a month or two.

3 Likes

To be honest, I think Russia getting aid from China. Is an escalation, and with the speeches Joe Biden has made regarding that aid. I think a first strike attack by Russia or China is a very real scenario.

4 Likes

Like wolves surrounding a wounded buffalo.

2 Likes

More like one lying down, semi-conscious, bleeding profusely and not aware that it is about to die.

6 Likes