Wanting advanced training class during the weekday

Wanting a class for me and my family to protect ourselves home and away during the week day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday weekends are no good

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Gregory!

Have you contacted a USCCA Instructor in your area to see if they have daytime availability? You can find them here: https://training.usconcealedcarry.com/

What kind of training are you looking for?

1 Like

I have looked at it i don’t see any weekdays like Mondays Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday classes.

1 Like

I am looking for advanced training classes that will provide situation awareness and comprehensive requiring targets speed drills and magazine reloads and preparedness for mass shooting so I can protect others as well as my family

1 Like

Where do you live? I live in Tempe, AZ. And I’m an affiliate firearms instructor with USCCA. And I’d be more than happy to help you out. I’m retired and have most days free. And I’d be more than happy to help you out on your time frame if you live near me.

3 Likes

Reach out to one of the instructors in your area - they may be able to do something special for you, @Gregory.

1 Like

I live in Orlando florida that would be great how do i get InTouch with you?

1 Like

You can PM him through the Community if you’d like, @Gregory.

I have had this same thought…to run daytime classes during the week.

Not having my own range, and not being affiliated with any range (and no area ranges are interested in brining outside instructors into their buildings), I have taken to renting a classroom from the local V.F.W. hall. This works quite well for running non-live fire classes.

During my times, i have encountered a good selection of folks who work nights, and would be interested in daytime classes.
Sadly, the VFW hall doesn’t open until close to noon.
So, for a daytime class, I’m thinking of renting another facility, like a hotel conference room, or a university building that rents out rooms.

@Gregory… There is a USCCA instructor in Gainesville area (Mike Price) that appears to do a lot of home defense and defensive carry classes. That might be close enough to work for you. There’s also a company in Orlando called Bushido Tactical that might offer something similar to what you are looking at.

1 Like