Veterans- Can You Believe This!

That is how it is supposed to be. Problem comes after. As officers, at your court martial, decide if the order was illegal or not

2 Likes

I do believe that is what I said in the full posting I made???

When one of my kids informed me after she completed bootcamp that they could request a time out, that blew our minds.
We had a TAD pilot at our squadron, 1st time i called her sir, as my LPO started to correct me. She said he is addressing the position not the person, we are 1 unit, its best to keep it KISS. Keep It Semple Stupid.
Thank you LCDR Chester

3 Likes

Enlistment is on a low ride. Between drugs and homelessness it’s not getting any better. I have to wonder if a mandatory enlistment was ordered, how many would be qualified to really defend Our Country here at home.

1 Like

Not cutting any service members down. But you know it’s bad, when the Military is offering $50,000 signing bonuses to civilians.

5 Likes

I wasn’t the most politically correct grunt in the world…but could have gave two craps about who was next to me as long as they remembered their training and did their job.I don’t condone what a lot of people do,the decline is obvious.I may not like what’s going on,my vote alone won’t stop it

4 Likes