Vehicle Loadout

I think I am going to start running this loadout once this heat wave breaks.

21 Likes

I agree 100 percent with the running of that load out. :+1::hushed:

3 Likes

You mounted that very nicely. Will you be able to grab the rifle while you are driving if you had to? What’s in the small bag ammo? That’s what I call being prepared.

4 Likes

@Johnnyq60 yeah my AR is very easy to get to when I’m in the drivers seat. The black bag is my quick detach IFAK. Still have to mount my mag pouches and tourniquet pouch, and probably one of my knives.

4 Likes

@Joseph_1970 I like that. Where did you get the removable seat equipment mount?

6 Likes

It looks sharp man. When you mount the rest I would love to see a pic brother.

3 Likes

Boy that looks nice, too bad that is right where my 4 year old kicks! My truck loadout runs under the back seat where the kidos cant reach it.

Nice job though, looks great!

5 Likes

PETAC GEAR Rigid MOLLE Insert… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0899KC6JR?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

3 Likes

@TexasEskimo you can also check out greyman tactical, they have all that stuff but it comes at a healthy price.

4 Likes

That is sharp. I’m going to have to check into that.

4 Likes

Just added that to my list. I love the setup.
I’m just wondering, where’s the discretion when bringing the rifle in and out of your vehicle? I’m in a single family home traditionally distanced-away approximately 30’ apart. I’ve ALWAYS been as discreet as possible. I’ve been in my home 32 years, although, some neighbors have come and gone, none have a clue that I own firearms (unless they’ve seen my mail) and I practiced weekly.

3 Likes

You can actually detach the complete panel via the quick clips and carry the whole panel in your house. That should make it less obvious.

3 Likes

@Joseph_1970 Does it come with equipment straps? Or do you have to make/buy them? Thanks!

4 Likes

It comes with the straps and also has bungy cord attached to the panel.

3 Likes

Those seat back panels are cool. If you own a F-150 (SuperCrew / SuperDuty) 4-dr models (specific yrs), with the rear flip-up seats, and want to keep you stuff out of view to prying eyes, checkout Builtright Industries. They mfr a latch you can install to gain easy access behind the rear seat back?

I installed the seat back latch (Made in USA!) in my 2018 SuperCrew, and it’s a quick and easy task, and I stow my IFAK and rifle in it’s case back there on range days.

I don’t have them, but they also have various panels which can attach to the rear wall and seat back, and the underside of the rear flip-up seats to stow pouches and such.

Their products are available for some [select] makes/models, to include Chevy, Dodge, and Jeep as I recall.

2 Likes

This is a nice bag brother, enjoy it.

1 Like

@Johnnyq60 heres the finished loadout I think…lol

3 Likes

@Joseph_1970 Very nice. And you can unclamp it and take all the equipment out?

2 Likes

Yes @TexasEskimo the whole unit comes out as one, just unclamp it.

2 Likes

And… when you stop at the local Walmart and park your vehicle?

3 Likes