UTUBE - An Alternative To Trashy TV - And My New Drug

During these particular days, I’ve been all over UTUBE - you can find just about any subject you can think of, here - and lately, I’ve been overdosing on the virtual ocean of comedy it contains. One of the craziest shows I’ve been watching is the one hosted by Craig Ferguson - here, you’ll find multiple, marathon appearances by William Shatner, Larry King, and especially Betty White. Dangerfield, Rickles, and Norm McDonald, also - McDonald’s infamous guest visit on THE VIEW put a permanent knot in all their panties, especially “Baba Wawa”, after his remarks on Clinton. There’s a 3-hour compilation of McDonald on Dennis Miller’s shows - Miller’s crackups are precious. Take advantage of UTUBE’s features - they can be addictive, versus the mindless trash we’re stuck with, now. FYI

5 Likes

I use YT for the same, info and entertainment. Anything you want or need to know and many things don’t. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been all in on YouTube for years. I have premium so there are no (added to the video) ads, and I get the music streaming too.

Garand Thumb
War Poet
USCCA
Active Self Protection
Answers with Joe
Megaprojects
Operations Room
Donut Operator
Mr Gunsngear
Historia Civilis

Off top of my head

2 Likes

Dry Bar Comedy on YouTube has some good clean comedy.

5 Likes

Think I’m up to 193 subscribed channels now. I used to use Roku but with a computer and AdBlock there’s no commercials.
Donyboy for small engine repair
Free Movies, a few other movie channels
S2 underground
America uncovered
Donut media for humorous car stuff…like universal fit superchargers from wish.com that made a VW sedan go from 81 to 46 horsepower :joy:
CB media, mainly Thailand crazy car scene.
Sky news Australia, conservative leaning news mainly about the US…

3 Likes

YouTube is great! One of my guilty pleasures is watching music reaction videos by certain individuals. I can’t tell you how much new, to me, music I’ve found this way.
I eatch almost zero broadcast/cable tv these days. Don’t even watch the local news. I am so tired of the exclusive coverage of “bad”.

1 Like

This is interesting, We spend a lot of time on youtube too, for exactly the same reasons. I have to laugh, I spent a week of evenings watching what they call “Rock Bouncers” ultra type 4x4’s muscling up impossible hillsides and near vertical rock formations. Mindless in a way, but none of the trash, You will even see American flags and hear the national anthem, Amazing.

2 Likes

I have been a utube addict for the past couple of years. only bad thing is that I don’t sit out in the living room. but, my wife doesn’t mind leaves her to watch what she wants and we can still talk to each other

1 Like

I like Craig Ferguson, Hes nuts for sure. Yeah Comedy is a great escape

Gotta check this out