USCCA Website Issues with iPad 5 Mini

Do you have an ad blocker installed?

I do block adds. I just took myself out of “privacy mode” in safari and I logged in twice after logging out.
This communique is coming fro new iPad. Will log out and try again. Thank you! If for some reason I lose it again, I’ll just give up and let my son in law figure it out he’ll be able to touch and feel it.

Login successful when NOT in “private mode”

Old iPad still logs in in “private mode”

Is there a proper way to log out at the end of a session?

AH. I didn’t see that you were in private mode. Newer versions of Safari and other browsers have some more strict cross-site cookie rules that can block certain pieces of the login. Does that also fix the background image on the site’s homepage too?

2 Likes

Yes! It allows me to get to, what I consider the homepage, then click on community and login.

Well back to square one. This is exactly what happened over the phone when I first called for support.
Now when I try to get back in, grey page shows up again!

Thank you for jumping in and helping @Scott52 with this, @anon32187476!!

I have gone through my settings, you would have to be more specific!
In light of all the events that have taken place during the past year and a half, I’m extremely hesitant to commiserate with the communist enemy. Especially in regards to the sensitive nature of firearms! In addition, I don’t want too many people in my private systems. They cannot be trusted.
I can still communicate using my old iPad. I appreciate and will consider your advice thank you!

All good questions. All yes as far as back ups go… The only one with a negative answer is, did I try to create a new account before logging in? No, I haven’t. The key is, when trying every other search engine from Google, Safari, FireFox to Opera etc. each one allowed me to enter the community after logging in one time. In other words if you created a search engine today, I could log into the community 1 time! When attempting to log in a second time after completely logging out, it’s not possible to even search for USCCA as a web site. See below what happens when trying to login

Same thing happens wether using a VPN or not. Or when in private mode or not.
And for my own security purposes I NEVER “remember me on any device”
Also this is the ONLY site I can’t get into! I’ve meticulously gone to every website I have that contains a login password, from doctors, banking, bill paying to shopping.
As you can see, this very moment I tried to access the site. This is what the page looks like and when attempting to use “log in” at upper right. Nothing happens. I think it’s extremely curious that even when using ALL other search engines, I can only log in once. I can log in from a Windows product and an Android product but not Apple. Maybe going to an Apple store to visit a whiz kid is what I need! Still a very dangerous proposition in today’s climate!

Didn’t presume you to be negative at all. No worries. I’ll stick with my old iPad to enjoy this community!
As you can see, those are very strange pages! A normal login page looks like this.

Not a grayish page!

Not a single issue at all. Barring the one we’ve discussed! It’s funny you mentioned saving it as a favorite/shortcut, even that doesn’t open to the page anymore! Of course only on the old iPad.

Unfortunately , none of the pages you see in this whole thread have allowed me to Login!