USCCA sticker on my truck gets noticed

William, I completely agree with you. I’ve carried most of my adult life both professionally and now as s private citizen. Advertising that you’re armed invites trou6no matter how professional you are. My state allows open carry and I’m often amused or frightened by the folks I see practicing open carry. None of them represent the gun community well. Still, it’s their right. I just choose to avoid them.

4 Likes

@NJStraightShooter, Check out gun for hire @ woodland park. The range is owned by Ant Colandro, the newest NRA board member elected at the NRA annual meeting in Indy last month.

He’s a good friend, tell him Judi and Sarge sent you!

tel:888-486-3674

2 Likes

I need to simply get magnetic decals for my vehicle.

My regular assortment that I want for normal driving that I can remove and replace with 2016 Hillary, Pro Choice, and other such magnets when I visit certain cities (Portland comes to mind) so my car wont be vandalized or stolen…

I have a low placed sticker on my bumper for supporting the police not criminals, that one alone makes my car a 50/50 chance of being intact if I take it to Portland…

3 Likes

Try to go to a store that sales sheet magnets. Then you can put your stickers on them. I do it with stickers that I have.

3 Likes

Thanks for the offer @Scott, however the range is about 1 hour away from home and the most direct path takes the GSP or Turnpike and the tolls, traffic and gas would kill me faster than a home intruder.

I go to Union Hill Gun Club in Monroe, NJ.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community, @Scott! Thanks for the recommendation for @NJStraightShooter!

2 Likes

This is what I have on the back of my car. And the stickers that are not on the rear window are on magnets. And it make the easy to replace win needed to do so. And I did have to do it recently. I’ve also noticed that sometimes when I’m at a traffic light that sometimes people in the car behind me pull out their cell phones and take a picture of my car. And I’ve also had people come up to me and make comments about the stickers. And as you can see I’m VERY PRO GUN RIGHTS AND 2A. I also belong to all groups on the car as well.

1 Like

@Reloader54, I love how none of your stickers or magnets have the bravado of pry it from my cold dead hands or this car is locked for your protection type sayings. Those can cause complications for your legal defense after a physical self-defense incident.

3 Likes

Dawn, thanks. And I didn’t put them on for that purpose. I put them on to show how I feel about gun laws and to show that I’m PRO 2A. AMD I do have people come up to me and ask questions about them. And I’ve had people take pictures of my car at traffic lights as well.

2 Likes

The first week of me being a member, I saw a truck with the sticker in a parking lot. Of all places, it was in West Bend, WI. (shalom wildlife) I wanted to park next to it, but couldn’t. I like seeing the stickers out there, but unfortunately, I’m not a sticker on my car kind of guy.

2 Likes

Those who know, know… . :grinning:

1 Like

Reminds me of two of my favorite avatars which can certainly draw some ire on certain forums.

TX_SOD_AV

US_Israeli_Flag

NRA%20Instructor%20Logo%20RD_BL

2 Likes

You do know we’re headquartered in West Bend, right @Brian1? :thinking:

2 Likes

Gunny like1

2 Likes

I have this patch that my father got when he volunteered in Israel. He wasn’t a patch person so he gave it to me. And I made up a uniform for when I volunteer at my gun range and I used this patch instead of one of Old Glory. And as you can see it is both the american and Israeli flags together. And I had this patch on a jean jacket for years before I made the uniform.

4 Likes

I sure do. Being from Waukesha, and living in Hartford and Allenton; once I realized you were local, I stopped comparing and signed up. I thought it was a good omen. Also thought it was ironic, with a big national entity, to find a stickered truck in your own back yard. Was it an associates truck or some random dude… either way, it was fun…

2 Likes

I live in Waukesha. If you ever need something rush delivered, let me know! I’ve got family in Hartford and I’m sure I could use an excuse to stop by them. :grin:

2 Likes

@ Dawn

Can you say Marty Zivko’s?

Not sure if it is still there but there were a lot of live bands and dances there when I was a teen.

1 Like

Awesome!! I wrote that wrong, I currently live in Waukesha and have lived in the other places. I also have family in Hartford. Small world. Since I’m so terrible with names, and faces… Do you go to Fletchers and talk before the classes?

1 Like

Most of the time we were either in civvies or wearing our uniforms with no patches.

Had a blast there and learned more than you can imagine.

2 Likes