USCCA Member Badge Updates

He is actually the one horned rhinoceros from India. References in the Bible speak of a strong, dangerous animal.
Unicornis Rhinoceros have traditionally been referred to as unicorn. They aren’t mythical cute horsies.

2 Likes

But they are nature’s firefighters.
(Another obscure reference.)

1 Like

Now that was the Purple People Eater. He was a one eyed, one horned, FLYING purple people eater. Do not stand under him when he’s flying.
Danger Will Robinson

7 Likes

Tell me more. I love obscure info @Ouade5.

2 Likes

You nailed it.

2 Likes

About nature’s firefighters.

2 Likes

Oh, sorry. That’s from “The Gods Must Be Crazy.” Every time someone lights a campfire, a rhino runs in and stomps it out. Quirky old film and probably not for everybody, but it’s a classic if your sense of humor is off-kilter.

7 Likes

Hey @Ouade5, I must be off kilter because I really liked that movie, especially when I learned how much of it is factual. I didn’t remember the rhino. I’ll be watching again.
I read that when they paid the bushman for his part, he wandered off confused about the money. They got the cameras quickly rolling, and that’s how they got the last scenes of the film. Actual live action.
You have a good sense of humor then.

3 Likes

You know twitter & fb wouldn’t allow you to spread these lies. They are rainbow fartting, glitttrer dumping, sunsine leaking critters in md. I’m sure of this as the ex is looking for them.

4 Likes

The ‘Gods Must Be Crazy’ has film of a rhino storming into camp and pounding out the fire with its feet. Actually, it might have been The Gods Must Be Crazy 2. These films are great fun and highly recommended.

3 Likes

Definitely 2.

2 Likes

What about the unicorn of the sea?

1 Like

Have any USCCA member badge and please let me know soon🇺🇸

1 Like

The USCCA Member badges are updated monthly-ish on the Community. We’ll be doing another round of badges in the not too distant future at which point yours will be added, @9-1-1VICTIM-ATTORNEY! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

@David38 are you talking about the narwhal?
Cool critter.

1 Like

Bingo! You win the Obscure Reference prize.

1 Like

My best badge ever! Thank you sir!
I’d like to thank my mama and daddy. Without them I wouldn’t have been possible.

1 Like

Would it be possible to award USCCA RSO badges to those of us who successfully completed our RSO training with the USCCA?

2 Likes

We haven’t created an RSO badge - yet. When we do, you’ll be sure to get it!

3 Likes